Furnished Rental Required For 4 Weeks

Opportunities

We arrive in Adelaide on Saturday 10 December 2011 and we need a furnished rental for 4 weeks from 10 December 2011 - 7 January 2012. Open to any areas, as we are planning to look for long term rental once we have decided on the school and will then be bound to a catchment area belonging to the school.

Many thanks

Karen

We arrive in Adelaide on Saturday 10 December 2011 and we need a furnished rental for 4 weeks from 10 December 2011 - 7 January 2012. Open to any areas, as we are planning to look for long term rental once we have decided on the school and will then be bound to a catchment area belonging to the school.

Many thanks

Karen

HI

Just a suggestion. Try Gumtree online. They have everything from furniture to accomadation on there. Also try www.allhomes.

Goodluck

Sandra

Hi, how about 'homesdownunder.com.au' - we are booked with them from January 2012. I have received nothing less than excellent service from them so far. Regards, Craig

Thanks to all, I have send an e-mail to an ad on gumtree, but had no response and I have been in contact with Tamara who still has space available in one of her properties!!!! VERY FORTUNATE! Thanks again!

Karen

Archived