We Have A Co!

Keglin

Crumbs so we now officially have a CO. Things seem to be moving rather fast. (I.e. got

a CO in 13 days after we lodged. We have booked to have our medicals for the 24th June (the earliest date we could get)

and we are printing off forms today to apply for our police clearance certificates etc....

(hopefully that should take around 10days as we are currently living in the UK).

The CO is also asking for Evidence Item 3 and Evidence Item 4. However there is nothing else in the

email explaining what these are. We have emailed him but does anyone else know what he is referring

too? Rather confused as we have asked an migration agent friend of ours and she has no idea.

Wow, I am a bit shocked as we started this process in January and we thought it would take a year

before we would get our visas and yet here we are. Soooooooooooooooooooo excited but scared too.

Keglin

Sorry I copied and pasted this topic into application forum as

I thought I would get more answers.

Keglin

Still in shock

HI

Same boat, SS ACT, got CO last Friday. It seem to be going super fast.

I have no idea what they are looking for with your app, mine is quite simple, Medical, PCC, Proof of 12 months income and Form 80.

The PCC is going to hold me back, up to +- 8 weeks :blink: , I was able to get appointment for medicals this coming Tuesday.

Good Luck :ilikeit:

Oh wow Nicol,

You applied 2 days before me and got a CO already, so hear's hoping we will hear this week. :unsure:

We have to still do meds and I suppose submit proof of income, I am already busy with the Form 80, but darn I cannot account for (or remember) when I started work at a firm 18 years ago. I have a rough idea but am not sure if that will be good enough.

Here's hoping we will all have visa's soon.

T

Hi Nicol,

Looks like we are at the same stage in this whole process. It is getting rather exciting now. Have you got any thoughts as to when you want to go? We are thinking Sept 2012 but until I have the visa in our hands we don't want to make any definite plans.

Orion I am sure you will get yours next week, there are a lot of people on the pomsinoz forum who submitted round the same time as us and they are now getting approved. Holding thumbs for you.

Keglin

Oh wow Nicol,

You applied 2 days before me and got a CO already, so hear's hoping we will hear this week. :unsure:

We have to still do meds and I suppose submit proof of income, I am already busy with the Form 80, but darn I cannot account for (or remember) when I started work at a firm 18 years ago. I have a rough idea but am not sure if that will be good enough.

Here's hoping we will all have visa's soon.

T

Hi T.

I have been keeping an eye on your "signature" to see your progress :ph34r: , I have never stared so much at my Black Berry in my life!! awaiting the CO mail. I am sure yours will come through this week.

Jip, to "visa's for all" :ilikeit:

Hi Nicol,

Looks like we are at the same stage in this whole process. It is getting rather exciting now. Have you got any thoughts as to when you want to go? We are thinking Sept 2012 but until I have the visa in our hands we don't want to make any definite plans.

Orion I am sure you will get yours next week, there are a lot of people on the pomsinoz forum who submitted round the same time as us and they are now getting approved. Holding thumbs for you.

Keglin

Hi

I saw a comment, that Dec and Jan is not a good time, finding a job not that easy that time of year. I might go early Jan, 10th, to give me time to settle in (15days) then the job hunting to start in all earnest. OR (plan B), I am in the horticultural industry and most work available spring time then it would be Aug, Sep..

The move and job hunting, I kept far back in the head, just wanted to get the visa finalized.

Yea, holding thumbs for you guys. Its so close now, the thought is giving me sweaty palms!! :lol:

Hi Nicol,

We are thinking Sept 2012 but until I have the visa in our hands we don't want to make any definite plans.

Keglin

Hi Keglin,

Congratulations on the CO!! Did you mean to say Sept 2011 and not 2012...because you have a year to enter from medicals date which would mean you have to enter before July 2012...

I am so excited for you guys! Tania,holding thumbs my friends :ilikeit:

A

Hi A,

It has all happened faster than we thought, so we have realised that we may have to go visit Canberra next April to get the visa validated and then move over Sept 2012. Is this possible or have we got the wrong end of the stick. I thought we had 2 years to actually move there. Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. LOL. Maybe we will be there sooner, not that I would really mind though!

Keglin :whome:

Archived