Kzn Coffee Club

Orion25

Hi

We are new members and would like to meet up with everyone on Sat afternoon in Kloof please. Definitely 2 adults - hopefully 3 teenage sons?!

Many thanks for the invite

Mark and Cathy Strachan

Hi

We are new members and would like to meet up with everyone on Sat afternoon in Kloof please. Definitely 2 adults - hopefully 3 teenage sons?!

Many thanks for the invite

Mark and Cathy Strachan

Hi Strawn

Excellent We will see you there!!!! :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

T

UPDATE

Please remember - COFFEE CLUB THIS WEEKEND 18/06/2011

Confirmed people so far.

Orion25 2 Adults

Gwyn 2 Adults 2 children

New couple 2 Adults ? Children

Apollo 2 Adults 1 child

Mikimont 2 Adults

Malbert 1 Adult ?

Short&Tall 2 Adults(Maybe)

MOver n Shaker 2 Adults & 2 1/4 children

Wendean 2 Adults & 2 children

Ozzieclan 2 Adults & 2 children

Strawn 2 Adults & 3 Teenagers

Piggly Wiggly Kloof booked for the 18 June 2011 for 12.30ish

http://www.pigglywig...a/kloofmap.html

Email: robsandy@hit.co.za

Gps Co-ordinates: 29°47'32.90"S 30°49'27.50"E

Piggly Wiggly Coffee Shop - Kloof

10 Msenga Road

Durban 3610

031 764 2497

All are welcome to join us, we will be on the open verandah up-top sadly not on the grassy bank. But we will still be able to watch the kids in the garden as they play.

Please anyone else that would like to join us please don't feel shy, we do not take photo's to protect those of us that are still doing this covertly, and do not want to jepordise jobs etc.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. We will also be toasting Short&Tall who will be leaving KZN soon for the shores of OZ.

See you all soon

T

Neither will we....but have fun!!! Will be there next time.

Tania we are not going to make it , sorry :(

I'm sorry too, but understand you have been through quite a bit of late, so understand fully. You will be missed though :(

T

Neither will we....but have fun!!! Will be there next time.

It will be good to see you again before we all end up in ACT. Do you know when you are going to land yet?

T

Hi all

Maybe I've missed it but what time is the coffee club this Saturday at Piggly Wiggly? Thanks.

We will also be there 2 adults & 2 kids. Also have a new couple that will join us. Will let them know so they can respond.

Thanx

Gwyn

Thank you for the invite. I will be there - 1 x adult.

We will also be there 2 adults & 2 kids. Also have a new couple that will join us. Will let them know so they can respond.

Thanx

Gwyn

Thank you for invite. Would love to join you. 1 x adult.

Hey guys,

Thanx for a gr8 coffee club this weekend. Nice to see some new faces and good to catch up with you Wendy - what a suprise!

Hopefully we will all have our CO's by the next coffee club.

Gwyn

Hey all, it was a great afternoon had by all of us at tha coffee club. It was great to see all the new faces and hear all the stories. It is because of this forum that we have made so many good friends and had so many good laughs.

It is going to be great to get together again soon. And yes let's hope we all have our SS by then and CO's and visa's.

So who's organising the next meet?

Sorry to have missed you guys both the oldies - and hurray it has been great to see some of us moving fowards our visas this year - and sorry I missed the newbies as well.

OH was working Saturday pm, and we are down to one car, plus I am in major panic mode about getting everything ready before the removers come at the end of the month.

I'm sure you all had a great time and managed to chat about the things that drive us nuts in the process but noone who isn't going through the process understands!

Sorry to have missed you guys both the oldies - and hurray it has been great to see some of us moving fowards our visas this year - and sorry I missed the newbies as well.

OH was working Saturday pm, and we are down to one car, plus I am in major panic mode about getting everything ready before the removers come at the end of the month.

I'm sure you all had a great time and managed to chat about the things that drive us nuts in the process but noone who isn't going through the process understands!

Hi there,

You guys were missed but I did fill them all in on your adventures. Keep well and let us know how things progress.

T

Thank you all for a wonderful coffee club! Orion you're a star for organising again!

The magic was certainly flowing as we have now achieved SS - thanks again for the support and guidance shared.

Regards

Apollo

Hi,

Please let us know when your next coffee shop will be. We would love to join!

Regards,

Dorothea

Archived