any events coming up in Perth?

Emille

Thanks for letting me know. however see earlier post my full time job weekends now is househunting

E

Sounds like you are settled then...............so for the rest of the others that were interested, go and enjoy.... :ilikeit:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for letting me know. however see earlier post my full time job weekends now is househunting

E

Hi E, I thought you had found a house? We wont make the BBQ on the 12th, we have been invited to another BBQ for that day.

• 3 months later...

The Africa Club of Mandurah are having a dinner dance including a 1,000 lucky draw on Saturday 18 June 2011.

The Club is a non profit organisation & their focus is to look forward, accept and become part of our new country with optimism, while not forgetting our past, our traditions, families and loved ones that may be very far from us. They assist new arrivals to assimilate into Australian life. We have been going to their monthly get togethers for the past few months and always have a great time.

For all of us in Perth, it would be a nice oppurtunity for a weekend away. They have also mentioned that any "non-Africans" are just as welcome to come along. If you are keen to give them your support please pm me for details.

Archived