Canberra 2011 arrivals

IamInACT

Hi, sorry only saw this post now ...! At this point we have no idea, have been reading about Gold Creek and Amaroo ... but have been so hung up on getting the house sold etc that I haven't thought much about schools yet. What about you guys? How is your timing at the moment?

HI Beval2011,

My hubby is leaving Jan 2012, and myself and the kids will follow sometime thereafter, all depends on how soon he gets a job. We are cuurently looking at moving to Dunlop area, but we will see what happens when he arrives.

Schools will be decided once we arrive and have a place to stay, right now my focus is on getting hubby a job.

Goodluck with selling your house I know how stressfull that can be.

T

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI Beval2011,

My hubby is leaving Jan 2012, and myself and the kids will follow sometime thereafter, all depends on how soon he gets a job. We are cuurently looking at moving to Dunlop area, but we will see what happens when he arrives.

Schools will be decided once we arrive and have a place to stay, right now my focus is on getting hubby a job.

Goodluck with selling your house I know how stressfull that can be.

T

Hi Orion, yip the next big thing is the job for hubby!!! The salary etc I suppose will determine which schools we can choose from?! Good luck to you guys too, let's stay in touch!

I know the Canberries arrived about three weeks ago, not very active on the forum lately, but I guess it's kind of understandable.

Yup, so our time is also running out. Still have to book tickets and container but plan on arriving early Jan'12!

Hello to the new arrivals and the ones still coming! Please feel free to join the Canberra Coffee Club group I started on Facebook. We meet on the last Sunday of every month. So far it's been a great success and our social circle is expanding. We've even got some Aussies joining us now.

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/264357203588485/

Mands

We are due to arrive in early December 2011 so may just be in time for Coffee Club Santa Style!!

I look forward to meeting everyone on that side!

Regards

M

Archived