Room to Rent in Riverview, Sydney

Ladyfingers

I'm moving to Melbourne at the end of the year (two weeks!) and I have 6 months of my lease to cover. It's a big room in a lovely house with quiet housemates (one ex-SA). The area is very convenient for the city (20mins by bus in the morning) and is very quiet and leafy, with good shops and a short walk to the river.

I am currently paying $220 a week all inclusive (broadband, power, water), but I am willing to lose a little on the deal if I can defray most of the cost. Please make me an offer if you are in need of a good place to stay.

Either reply to this post send me a message, or you can contact me by phone at Zero Four Five Zero Two Two Zero Eight Eight Two.

Can I officially lodge my displeasure at this Melbourne infatuation. It sounds like a you have not given it much thought, just a general bad idea. Have you not heard of their giant man eating kangaroos, their one season (winter), their cold coffee, their flat beer, braai bans, no waves, no mountains, ugly girls and huge unemployment figures.

Seriously dude, you will be missed. Sydney's loss is Melbourne's gain.

Archived