Driving Instructor

clairebear

Morning Everybody,

I will be moving to Perth on the 16th of December and will have a week in Perth, then we are off to Brisbane for 2 weeks and then its back to settle in Perth.

that first week in Perth I am wanting to contact a driving instructor so I can organise a few lessons for when I return from Brisbane.

Does anyone in Perth have names and contact details of someone you may have used?

Trying to get all my ducks in row before I arrive in Perth

Thanks

Morning Everybody,

I will be moving to Perth on the 16th of December and will have a week in Perth, then we are off to Brisbane for 2 weeks and then its back to settle in Perth.

that first week in Perth I am wanting to contact a driving instructor so I can organise a few lessons for when I return from Brisbane.

Does anyone in Perth have names and contact details of someone you may have used?

Trying to get all my ducks in row before I arrive in Perth

Thanks

Hi,

Depends where? South of River? North? where will you be staying?

I am South of River and used Dolphin driving school in Rockingham, no problems easy pass!

Cheers,

Hi KangaRoux

from the 7th to the 14th of Jan I will be staying in temp holiday accommodation in Mullaloo and then on the 14th when my parents and sister return to South Africa I will be staying with my fiances uncle in Tuart Ridge, Baldivis.

I am wanting to go for my license as soon as possible so will try and go for lessons while staying in the temp accommodation and then will see if it goes well I will try and go for my license.

Hi KangaRoux

from the 7th to the 14th of Jan I will be staying in temp holiday accommodation in Mullaloo and then on the 14th when my parents and sister return to South Africa I will be staying with my fiances uncle in Tuart Ridge, Baldivis.

I am wanting to go for my license as soon as possible so will try and go for lessons while staying in the temp accommodation and then will see if it goes well I will try and go for my license.

Yip,

Mullaloo is North so better to look for something around there, if you havent done it yet before going to Baldivis then Dolphin in Rockingham might be an option! As Baldivis and Rockingham is on each others doorstep!

Good luck!

Thanks, I have made note and will google dolphin driving school.

I have been going through the tests on the internet so I am not stressed about the learners test, its just the drivers that freaks me out a bit!!! But I managed to pass it once, i can do it again!

Hi, I used Amber from Smart Driver, her number is 0402115533, not sure if she does as far as Mullaloo but she was great - I passed after 1 lesson with her.

Driving school in Connolly - not far from Mullaloo

0404 365 204 call local driving school or

B-Safe Driving school - Joondalup - 0405 048 944

Archived