Need a good lawyer

Biltongboer

Biltonhboer I will ask a friend of mine who works in the credit insurance industry who she recommends for debt recovery - she has a lot of connections.

Thanks - finally someone who answered the actual question without grasping at political straws and running the whole topic off the rails.

Some people seem to confirm stereotypes by acting so Malema-like and feeling insult in anything you say.

Thanks for your help.

Some people seem to confirm stereotypes by acting so Malema-like and feeling insult in anything you say.

Your signature is so amusing. Which are you?

Go ahead. Stereotype me. I'm not an Afrikaaner. I'm half French/English. So go on, take a dig at the French while you're at it.

As I said, I understand your frustration, but all you do is keep having a go with little jibes at people on this forum who, as I've learnt over time, actually HELP each other. Yet you seem content to just dish it out at these helpful people.

To me that is childish. So HTFU, be a man, and stop throwing toys at those that would gladly help.

Leaving this thread.... I don't come to these forums to get annoyed at people.

-G

Hi Biltongboer

I checked with one of our agents in Perth and he suggested you use a debt recovery company, he gave me this link:

http://www.integralcollections.com.au/

Good luck, I hope it all works out for you.

Go ahead. Stereotype me. I'm not an Afrikaaner. I'm half French/English. So go on, take a dig at the French while you're at it.

As I said, I understand your frustration, but all you do is keep having a go with little jibes at people on this forum who, as I've learnt over time, actually HELP each other. Yet you seem content to just dish it out at these helpful people.

To me that is childish. So HTFU, be a man, and stop throwing toys at those that would gladly help.

-G

:ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Enough said!!!!!!!!

-G

So you just come here to annoy others? I don't care who or what you are - (was that my question?) I just voiced my frustration and you took the usual route of attacking me. Get a life you french poodle.

Hmmmmm....

BB, did you had a close look at your signature???? Not to put more salt in your wounds, just to lift spirits here! It is very "profeties" - don't you think?

Maybe it was a case of, it sounded too good to be true??? and it was too good to be true?

Sorry for your loss, hope you recover it!

So you just come here to annoy others? I don't care who or what you are - (was that my question?) I just voiced my frustration and you took the usual route of attacking me. Get a life you french poodle.

Wrong again BB, you only come here to annoy and badmouth people first it began with the Afrikaners and you still keep going with the thread above, please find some other Forum with people that you might be able to form a conversation with, I dont think you will find anyone that want to talk to you but still you can try!!

You didnt just "voice your frustration" you actually bad mouthed the Afrikaners, please go and read your own thread.......idiot!

And now I start praying that you burn your fingers again!!

Afrikaner!!

Oi Oi Oi, I cannot believe this, I joined the Forum in 2008 and I C A N N O T believe as I log in today and read this whole thread, how ashamed this whole thing has gone..........

Why can we not just get along together for a change, some people rant and rave with their wording, I personally rant and rave with a glass of wine and then quietly go into the bathroom and stamp my feet and scream..........

We were also taken by an ex South African with our rental, and I just then chose to spring clean the Christmas List and believe me dumped quite a few people off the list, yes there are ex SA people who take you for a ride, and just recently my husband and I were used as well with not as much as "Thank you", so guess what, another name off the list.

I think as we grow and mature in our beautiful Aussie, it's almost like going through Junior School again, watch who.......when......and where.

Let's just enjoy this beautiful Forum for who the members are.....let's make a "Clint Eastwood" and remember "the good, the bad and the ugly".

My $2 dollars worth.......

Peace and love everyone, just listen to a few of John Lennon's songs................might just help..............

I can relate to BB's frustrations at being swindled by a fellow South African. We've had this happen to us as well, and somehow it's worse than if it had been an Australian (Canadian in my case). We get hurt more by those we consider "onse mense". One kinda expects fellow South Africans to somehow be better. I have learnt that not all South African emigrants are necessarily good folks (although the bad ones are pretty rare in my experience). BB's first few posts in this thread was probably more letting off steam in a community where he feels at home. I am encouraged to see that there are a few members who did look past the impulsive rants and actually offered assistance. Now if the rest of you can just step back and count to 10, I am sure some good can come of this request.

It's like my mom's housekeeper once said to her after being berated in characteristic Karoo Van der Merwe anger : "Die miesies hy raas by die mond, maar nie by die hart." I think BB "raas by die mond". All the best friend. By the way, a top criminal lawyer here told me, in our case, to just walk away and consider it a life lesson. As hard as it is, maybe that's the best you can do?

Thread closed.

I urge you all to read our Useage Terms. Name calling and mud slinging will not be tolerated. Believe it or not it is possible to disagree with someone without resorting to this kind of childish behaviour.

Which is like New Zealand is to Australia...

-G

I have heard that there is a very good South African lawyer, who has been here for 20 years. Another Saffa told me about him 'matter of fact' on the weekend says he is highly recommended. I can find out his details if you are interested.

Archived