Teens: 2

Children: 5

Toddlers: 1

EAST

Adults: 19

Teens: 5

Children: 4

Toddlers: 2

Mara, the figures for West include forum members Lisa du Toit and Daddyvan. Good chance of Elleneo coming but not 100% confirmed. Anyway, there is more than enough people for a good get-together, now just hold thumbs for nice weather! We will have a volley ball net on poles and a ball and also some goodies to play cricket with. And those who just want to "chill" can do that too! See you all on Sunday - we will attempt to get the same two undercover areas as we had last year.

Tilla, great news, and yes, we will just have to hold thumbs for the weather!

I think more people would turn up if you had it in the East because the parks are nicer…

I'm just stirring. :ilikeit:

Sounds like a good event. I would have liked to go, but we've got a kids birthday party.

Enjoy, and I hope you're able to raise plenty of $$$ .

*ducks for cover*

I think more people would turn up if you had it in the East because the parks are nicer…

I'm just stirring. :unsure:

Sounds like a good event. I would have liked to go, but we've got a kids birthday party.

Enjoy, and I hope you're able to raise plenty of $$$ .

*ducks for cover*

Yup I absolutely agree - beautiful parks in the East. I know you are just "stirring" but I just want to say this anyway - you can still meet (new) South African people and have a good time in a "not so beautiful" park. It would have been very nice to meet you in person for instance, and put a face behind the name ... but maybe there will be another opportunity when you guys organise a picnic in one of the beautiful parks in the east, then we will all travel the distance to be there and enjoy the day.

The west ah says, the west, we are not so pretentious! (LOL with tongue very much in the cheek!)

Sorry I could not make it, but am snowed under with work. Trust everyone had a wonderful time?

Despite a shower or six in the morning it ended up being a great outing and it was well attended - some of them BRAND NEW SA-OZZIES! Thank you all who made the effort to come. I'm sure there are some moms and dads out there today with pains where they didn't know they had muscles! ...

As for the fundraising, I set up the table but when the rain started I packed up because last year we had to leave the place in a hurry when it started pouring down and the wind was so bad - I didn't want to risk getting caught with everything still on the table. There was some support though and the profit, even if it is a small amount, will go towards the Kris Dreyer Fund as intended.

Hey everyone

I hope you all had a good time. I SO wanted to attend, but was up the whole Saturday night with a 4 year old vomiting on EVERYTHING... me included... I was SO tired Sunday and not sure whether it was a bug that was contagious!!! :ilikeit: I was really gutted however and felt really sorry for myself....

Well, I hope there will be an event soon... and that I will have no sick children!!!

Bless ya all

Someone left a Blue Bulls mug there and I have it at my house. Heidi, perhaps your little one?

Someone left a Blue Bulls mug there and I have it at my house. Heidi, perhaps your little one?

Hi Tilla

Thanks again for Sunday. It was really very nice and we enjoyed it. It was nice to meet new faces.

Yes, it's my blue bulls mug. Just PM me ur address and then we can come fetch it sometime. I thought my favourite mug has gone home!!

Thx

Heidi

Archived