Wanted- Urgently Part Time Counter/Sandwhich Hand

Enrica

Subway Ascot is looking for part time casual staff urgently.

You must be in possesion of a visa that allows you to work in Australia

Would suit Scholars/Students or Anyone look for a few hours/days work every week.

Even if you are a stay at home Mum looking for some hours .

Please contact Lawrence Vaughan

Email a short resume to lawbon@bigpond.com

Fax: 08-9478 4546

Tel: 08 -9478 4545

If you have any question please feel free to PM me.

Regards

Enrica

Why not get her to contact Subway direct if that is something she would be interested in and they would be able to tell her where they are recruiting. The same would apply for somewhere like Woolworths/Coles etc.

Sorry this is Ascot Perth, we also have an Ascot!!!!

Kathy, it would be to far for your daughter as its on Great Eastern Highway, unless you reallly wanted to drive that far .

Regards

Enrica

Why not get her to contact Subway direct if that is something she would be interested in and they would be able to tell her where they are recruiting. The same would apply for somewhere like Woolworths/Coles etc.

I have done so, have done a load of online applications, even walked 2 shopping centres with her Resume but I think because she has no retail experience nobody bothers to contact her.

But I'm sure we will eventually get her something.....

Kathy, she needs to try the Maccas, Hungry Jacks etc. The fast food places.

The supermarkets are all on a go slow for hiring ebcuase of the extended shopping hours, they want to see how its going to affect them.

Already with Sunday Trading in Joondalup, the IGa's etc are cutting back on Casual staff.

Archived