Please help!

carolientjie

Just want to let everyone know that the hospital account is all paid up now. Thanks again. We are so gratefull and there is not enough words to express it!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI Carolientjie,

It is great to to hear that at tlast things are looking up for you and your family, we do believe that 2011 will be the year of positive change. Thanks for the updates as I for one was concerned as to how you were all doing.

Keep the Faith and know that God is greater than ANY of our troubles Psalm 121

Regards

T

• 1 month later...

I just read your story and what a tough year!! We have had financial issues since we landed too but nothing on your scale :) we are busy with PR right now but have had some issues with our medicals today.

Kris is ill at the moment with pneumonia and I am sure Carolien would appreciate all your thoughts and prayers...

• 1 month later...

just wondering.....why a uk email address??

Thanks you guys, please remember us in your prayers as we still need it desperately.

The uk e-mail adres was set up by my husband almost 10 years ago on his UK working holiday and since evrybody knows it and uses it we never had any reason to change it.

Thanks you guys, please remember us in your prayers as we still need it desperately.

The uk e-mail adres was set up by my husband almost 10 years ago on his UK working holiday and since evrybody knows it and uses it we never had any reason to change it.

Think of you often, hope all is at least getting a little better and that the sun continues to rise on your lives daily.

T

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Just logged into this site for the 1st time in years!

Read all about your struggles and your baby.

How are you guys doing?

Archived