Please help!

carolientjie

Below is the e-mail from Karen Joyce, Co-ordinator of Accounts Receivable in charge of Kris's account and the pdf with the banking info...

Morning Eva

Please find attached the bank details as requested. It is greatly appreciated that the South African community is assisting this family.

Would you please pass on our sincere thanks to all the people who have kindly donated any funds? It is lovely to acknowledge that there are people who really care. I would also like to stress again that any information regarding the donations will remain strictly confidential.

If I can be of any more assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Many thanks again.

Kind Regards

Karen Joyce

Coordinator, Accounts Receivable

Toowoomba Health Service

Darling Downs-West Moreton Health Service District

Ph: 07-46166576

Fax: 07-46166725

Email: Karen_Joyce@health.qld.gov.au

Thank you Eva! My phone credit isup so I could not phone them myself!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Eva for the bank details. I don't have a chq book so was looking for the direct banking details.

Candice

The Banking Details to pay directly into the hospital account are as follows:

PLEASE ensure the patient's name and number are used as a reference and the AGENT number because obviously Queensland Health is a huge department with hundreds of different beneficiaries.

If anyone wants I can e-mail them the info directly, but it is a PDF file so I can't just cut and paste to here. If anyone wants it, PM me with your e-mail address and I will send it to you...

Bank Name : Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Branch Code : 064-013

Branch Name : Queensland Government Banking Centre

Branch Address : 240 Queen St, Brisbane, Qld, 4000

Account number : 10005883

Account Name : Queensland Health SAP Collections Account

Beneficiary's name : Queensland Health - Accounts Receivable, Toowoomba Hospital, DD-WM Health Service District

Fax for remittance advice : (07) 46166725

Description/Payment Details : Please quote Agent Number 50101 when making a payment and Patient name Kris Dreyer reference number T419530-1

Okay, managed to upload the pdf file so see below for that...

Thanks

Eva

Direct banking details, they are also on the Member page

Please, just double check the bank details against this pdf file which the hospital sent me! It is on a post I made on the previous page.

Garrick had a problem with the number of digits being too many when he tried to make a payment.

The easiest may be a phonecall and a credit card (probably can do debit card too) payment!

I am very touched by the support Carolien is getting, and think it is wonderful that the South African community is getting a reputation for helping their own!

Eva, will you be kind enough to speak to the lady and ask if "50101 : T419530-1" is ok?

-G

Sure, will give her a ring in the morning.

Here is her e-mail address if anyone needs to contact her using that...

Karen Joyce...

Karen_Joyce@health.qld.gov.au

Can you please post updated account information for the Hospital. I have some people that want to contribute, but struggling to do the transfer - only 18 characters allowed for the beneficiary - same problem as Garrick had earlier.

I will be in contact with the lady tomorrow.

Will post back here as soon as I have an answer!

Just for fun I thought I would share this quote...

The Lord loveth a cheerful giver. He also accepteth from a grouch. ~ Catherine Hall

Brilliant!

I contacted the hospital today and was able to make a payment with my credit card. just another option.

GO Bob GO!!You are just fantastic and full of good energy!!

I made a payment with my credit card while on the phone with the hospital accounts on Tuesday(2 days ago!!)and today I have already received my slip and a Thank you letter from the hospital!!

How fast is that??!!

It feels so good to see all you people helping out,I almost feel the energy and the rush going into this cause!!

You guys rock!!!

May we all be blessed!!

Carolientjie,

Don't cry...things are happening for you and your family!!Keep positive for the little baba,he needs you more then anything!!And your hard working hubby!!!

If you get stuck with accessing internet...try to go to your local library...to what I've heard,people can use it for free...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow and we wish you only good news!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :unsure: If we can also help out in even some small way, we will!

Hope this year is the start of all things positive, happy and rewarding!! Stay strong - just only read your post - and am so very heart sore!!

Chin up and MUCH LOVE to your family!

x

The PDF file that Eva posted a link too indicates to put the agent number (50101) and either the invoice number OR the patients name. So 50101 Kris Dreyer, should suffice. I also sent Karen Joyce an email with my proof of payment, to ensure she can confirm any money paid into the account with an unclear description.

Carolientjie, I hope you have a great birthday...I have lodged my payment in the hospital account today as a birthday present to you!

Carolientjie, I hope you have a great birthday...I have lodged my payment in the hospital account today as a birthday present to you!

Good on you, Mara, and others, who have dug deep in their pockets to help Carolien out.

The older we are, the more likely we are to have been thro hard times ourselves.

I know I have, having a disabled daughter. Life looked a bit bleak for me for a while.

Phil, her husband, and Carolien have been through more than enough over the past 10 months, and it's great to see others in her "community" getting behind the wheel to help it up the hill and over the hump in their lives.

Together, like the Chilean miners, we can see this through and beat it. They can get back on their feet again to become a prosperous part of the wider Aussie community.

Australia would be the poorer without Saffers here. . . . . and you folk are showing that!

Happy birthday Carolien. I hope this is a good year for you and your family.

Has any of the immigration agents been able to help / advise Carolien as to their PR application and whether it's better to wait because of Kris' health? I want to know if its more helpful to deposit directly or contribute towards the hospital bill.

The PDF file that Eva posted a link too indicates to put the agent number (50101) and either the invoice number OR the patients name. So 50101 Kris Dreyer, should suffice. I also sent Karen Joyce an email with my proof of payment, to ensure she can confirm any money paid into the account with an unclear description.

Good idea Candice. I have just done this.

Would be nice to know sometime next week as to how the account is looking. :lol:

-G

Hi All,

Just spoke to Karen and it is fine if you put the agent number ~ 50101 ~ and just the patients surname ~ Dreyer.

To date $870 of donations have been made, although the latest faxes still need to be added to that amount.

I can make regular updates to keep everyone in the loop if you like.

This is still an enormous sum outstanding, so hopefully we get lots more people on board.

and....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLIEN!

See you later...

I have a $80 Make up Gift Voucher from Denise Chidiac Make Up Artistry which I'll give to anyone who would like to make a donation of any amount (does not have to be $80, and you don't have to tell me how much you'll give either). I won this as a door prize when I attended a "girls nite in" for Cancer Council, so it is not a make-up artist I know and would not be able to vouch for her abilities.

With the end of year parties coming up, maybe that is something which you could use in exchange for helping out Carolientjie and her family.

You have to either live in the Hills District Sydney, or willing to travel there for the make-up session unfortunately. If you want the voucher, let me know and I'll mail it to you.

I hope this will help in some way. :lol:

Hi all.

I spoke to someone at Accounts Receivable, as I dont like giving out credit card details over the phone, and they indicated that anyone interested in making a donation directly to the hospital can also go to the POST office and buy a money order, and make it out to Toowoomba Hospital, and mail it to accounts receivable there, along with the patient name and case reference number. You can also write a covering letter setting out the detail of the patient name and reference number, so they dont make a mistake. And you can put it on the back of the money order. You can also send a cheque. The address was given as

Attn: Accounts Receivable

Toowoomba Hospital

PMB 2

Toowoomba QLD

It'll take a day or two to get there, but it will get there.

Hi Carolien

Baie geluk met jou verjaarsdag, mag dit 'n geseende jaar vir jou en jou gesin wees. Ons glo dat julle situasie sommer gou sal verbeter met al die hulp wat so instroom.

Groete en geniet die naweek

Linda

I dropped in at the local Post Office here yesterday, in the country town where I'm staying until the weekend.

They couldn't help me at all, unfortunately, as I asked them to do a Commonwealth Bank electronic transfer for me. . . . . . no luck!

So . . . . I guess I'll just have to hang on to my money until I get to a town that's big enough to warrant a Commonwealth Bank branch.

The worse part was I rode 22 kms into town and back!!!!!!! :lol:

Bugger!

Come on Bob... get with the times... Netbank.com.au :lol:

-G

yeah . . . well . . . I'm not as cluey as some!

I wish you'd have told me yesterday!!!

I took a few $$$$ out of the Bank SA ATM, so I now have a fat wallet. . . . .

but my 13" Apple laptop doesn't take $50 notes to send via cyberspace.

. . . . . hang on . . . . what's this slot doing on the right hand side of my Apple????

Maybe. . . . . .

yeah . . . well . . . I'm not as cluey as some!

I wish you'd have told me yesterday!!!

I took a few $$$$ out of the Bank SA ATM, so I now have a fat wallet. . . . .

but my 13" Apple laptop doesn't take $50 notes to send via cyberspace.

. . . . . hang on . . . . what's this slot doing on the right hand side of my Apple????

Maybe. . . . . .

Bob, Bob, Bob.....that slot on your Apple is a toaster....not money slot.... :lol:

On a more serious note, I've managed to send few bucks from this side using my RSA credit card, easy-pisy, just phoned the hospital and few minutes later card was processed and money deposited.

Happy Birthday Carolien.

Archived