The Dancing Striker

Jitterbug

That is so digusting.

To think that neonatals are dying inside, I read yesterday that poor untrained security guards were running around the prem baby units, trying to keep these little souls alive and obviously they have not all survived. Babies have been dying from starvation. The Gauteng MEC has asked for any members of the public that can help out in hospitals to come and under the protection of the army they will try to keep the sick from dying. Also can drop off nappies, formula, blankets, baby clothes at Radio 702.

And people like this flout it in the face of the camera, it makes me sick to my stomach. It must be even worse for nurses who cannot go to work even if they want to for fear of being killed. :)

Really this world has some inhumane people in it.

This is one of the comments made below that link......

@ Larry Stilman and others - Yep you are not familiar with the issues of the strike. Yoy have not see the teachers dragging children out of school by their hair. You are not aware that the government has set up special courts to handle the cases of patients and pupils being attacked, you are not aware that the Union Federation is actually in an alliance with the ruling ANC and this is part of an internal power struggle therein. You are not aware of patients being pelted with HIV infected hospital waste. You are not aware that The percentage of public servants is higher than anywhere else in the world. You are not aware that their salary increases are 10 % higher than in the private sector, you are not aware that the R30 Billionextra that they are demanding will have to be taken out of the welfare budget. This auntie is mild compared to a lot of the other stuff that is going on. All people of all pigmentations outside the public service hate them and have no sympathy for them.

There's only one word for these kind of things going on in South Africa on a daily basis - PATHETIC!

Makes me sick to my stomach.. Wonder if she'd be dancing and carrying on for the camera if it were her child/grandchild/husband/father dying inside because they weren't receiving the care they needed.

The private hospitals have been warned as well. If the strike is not resolved on the weekend, they will be attacking the private hospitals.

I don't know what kind of mentality this is, what possible reason can they have to attack hospitals and schools that aren't at all involved???

The doctors are apparently doing everything they can to get patients out before Monday.

Archived