Melbourne West - Ladies Morning Tea

Mara

I am happy to host a ladies morning tea :holy: , if there is enough interest to attend :lol:

The previous one we had at our home, we all enjoyed it so much, that we carried on until 4pm :lol:.

It is for ladies only, let hubby take care of the kids for the day, so that you can sit back and enjoy yourself with some me and together time :lol: !

Please indicate if you are interested in attending, I live in Sunbury. If you do not have transport, we would be happy to meet you at Sunbury station if you wish to come by train.

Of course, if you are on the east, or in the country, you are also welcome to attend, all South African ladies are welcome!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Righto, so let us start the list of those attending:

1 Mara (I guess I have no option?)

2 Elleneo (somehow I knew you would be there! LOL)

3 Dandelion (great!)

If any of you plan on bringing a friend that is not on the website, please just tell us their names, I plan on making name tags. I thought I would make a double label, your actual name and underneath your website name, then it makes it easier for folks to know who you are!

Mmm, seems there are only 3 of us living in the west?

I'll hear from Odette if she wants to come, but I'm fairly sure she works on Saturday.

Lourica...we could drive in my car??? Ill ask yvonne if she wants to join??

Righto, so let us continue the list of those attending: I will advise the address later, for those that don't know it. There is no cost involved, as it will be at our home.

3 Dandelion (great!)

4 Lourica (phew, thank you, thought it would just be the three of us)

5 Odette (Johann, tell Odette she just has to attend, she can play sick for work that day!)

If any of you plan on bringing a friend that is not on the website, please just tell us their names, I plan on making name tags. I thought I would make a double label, your actual name and underneath your website name, then it makes it easier for folks to know who you are!

Just wondered what has happened to all the following ladies, they attended the ladies tea at my home last year, would love to see you all here again.

Nadine

Doortjie

Nans

Vanessa

Amy

Lisa

Neola

Pinky

Ronell

Naomi

Come on ladies, we need some more of you!

I love it when a plan comes together, the less of us, the more wine we will have to drink and the more cake we will have to eat!

Mmmm, sobering thought, 95 folks have read this post, but we only have five of us attending...oh well, still a while to go, hopefully more of you read this and attend!

I have another friend this side...Yvonne...will ask her if she wants to come with..make the men watch the kids a bit :ilikeit:

Thanks Elleneo, that would be great. I guess the ladies on the West are not that interested in a ladies tea, or otherwise Sunbury seems just too far for them!

Thanks Elleneo, that would be great. I guess the ladies on the West are not that interested in a ladies tea, or otherwise Sunbury seems just too far for them!

Hi Mara, I see that you haven't wondered about me :rolleyes: but I haven't been able to read on the Forum for a while because of a move we had to pull off in three days, and then everything that followed because of the move etc etc... Anyway you know I would have been the first one there but the date is not good for me, we have an all-day Fifth Avenue Collection yearly seminar on that day which I have already paid for. I really would have loved to come. I hope you have a good turn-out and a wonderful time.

Hi Tilla, sorry to hear about all the associated moving problems, hope you are all sorted now? I was wondering about you not replying, but I thought that you would probably still get around to it! Sorry you cannot make it that Saturday, but there will be another opportunity! Enjoy your seminar!

Bumpity Bump Bump! Helloooo, where are all the westerners? Gone to ground, almost every one of them!

Bumpity Bump Bump! Helloooo, where are all the westerners? Gone to ground, almost every one of them!

Mara I have contact with Lisa, Vanessa and Desiré and will send them a mail about the morning tea. Maybe they haven't read the forum since you posted the invite.

Thanks for that Tilla, it would be wonderful!

HI Mara,

Andrea here, (Sean's wife) - I would love to attend the ladies tea, count me in.

See you then

Andrea

Hi Andrea

Whoopie, had hoped you will join us, fantastic to have you on board!

We are getting there:

3 Dandelion (great!)

5 Odette (Johann, tell Odette she just has to attend, she can play sick for work that day!)

6 Andrea (a newcomer to Melbourne, you are most welcome)

I can confirm Yvonne will also be attending (zululans's wife)....looking forward to seeing sunbury and a visit...

By the way how do we work it?? do we each bring a plate of something??? cookies/quiche etc???

Elleneo, you made my day!

3 Dandelion (great!)

6 Andrea (a newcomer to Melbourne, you are most welcome)

7 Yvonne (you are most welcome)

You are all welcome to bring a favourite something or the other, I will also be making a pot of "regte egte boeresop" that we can have for lunch, with some rolls!

Hi there

We are still around!!!! (Thanks Tilla) I will check up with my girls and see who can make it. If they are all available there should be 4 of us.

Thanks Mara. See you on the 28th.

Vanessa

Archived