Need home to rent: Chatswood, Hornsby

Kromdraai

Hi all,

Need a rental home (3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car) from 26 July 2010 in Hornsby or surrounds. My work is in Chatswood.

Any help!

Thanks/Dankie

Philip Nell

Hi Phillip,

I work in Chatswood but live in Kellyville. It's an hour's drive from home so not that bad. You might consider St Ives as an option as well if you are looking for a place really close to Chatswood. Otherwise the Hills is really not that bad. We stayed in Castle Hill for a while and your trip time would be about 35 - 45 minutes. Again, there are also busses that you can take if you so wish, but going to Chatswood, I had to get off at a certain point and wait there to catch another bus that would take me to Chatswood. In the end I opted for driving myself to work everyday. I spend about $25 - $30 a week on petrol and toll fees are $49.50 a week. Also take a look at Pennant Hills, if you can get a place close to the train station there you can get on the train there that will take you straight to Chatswood Train Station. Have a look at realestate.com.au for properties in selected areas.

Lurinda

• 2 weeks later...

H Lurinda

Doi you know of furnished houses or child friendly apartments?

Thanks

Niquea

Thanx for the info Lurinda ... is Gosford too far away?

Archived