What to use in Oz in the place of tennis biscuits?

Tsunabi

What biscuits would i use here in Oz if my recipe says tennis biscuits? Never buy biscuits accept for Anzac biscuits (yummyyyy).

By voorbaat dank ;-)

T

Ek gebruik Arnotts Nice koekies. Dit werk vir my. Hoop jy kom reg.

Telanie

The Arnott's nice biccies. Some coconut strewn around the bottom fixes it nicely. :(

I too was going to vote for the "Nice" biscuits by Arnotts. They have no coconut in them though, but are delicious!

Thanx all!! Much appreciated !

I buy the tennis biscuits from the SA shop. But nice are probably the next best thing.

There's nothing like the real thing! I get tennis biscuits from the IGA, there are at least 3 IGA's in the northern suburbs that sell SA stuff, including tennis biscuits. Or you can get from the SA shop, loads of them around these days. I always keep a couple of packets hidden in the back of the cupboard where hubby and the kids don't hold of them to dunk in coffee, specially for the tart bases ..

Denise

I use local "Marie" biscuits from home brand for base of my cheesecakes - Very yummy, you couldn't tell the difference.

• 1 month later...

only use tennis biscuts they cost about a dollor more than the local ones at kinross iga but its worth it (you just have to get in before me though as i buy 12 packs at a time)

Archived