New to the forum

ElaineWoods

Hi,

My name is Elaine and my husband and I have lived in Adelaide for nearly seven years and love it!!!

We come from Scotland although my husband is from London.

We came here for a better quality of life which we certainly have especially as Scotland is so cold.

We go to a fantastic church where there are quite a few people from SA if you are needing to connect please cotact me.

Good talking to you I hope I can help any of you that are coming here to live. We have never looked back

Elaine :ilikeit:

Hi,

My name is Elaine and my husband and I have lived in Adelaide for nearly seven years and love it!!!

We come from Scotland although my husband is from London.

We came here for a better quality of life which we certainly have especially as Scotland is so cold.

We go to a fantastic church where there are quite a few people from SA if you are needing to connect please cotact me.

Good talking to you I hope I can help any of you that are coming here to live. We have never looked back

Elaine :)

welcome to the forum Elaine. :)

Welcome Elaine, how lovely of you to offer assistance to SA's, that is much appreciated.

Welcome Elaine

I too am originally from Scotland, but grew up in South Africa- I couldn't agree more about the weather.......... brrr

Archived