Moving to Adelaide 04 Sep

dale

Hello,

My hubby and I are moving permanently to Adelaide on the 04 September. We have booked into a self-catering place for a week (on a week to week basis) but hoping to find something soon!

If anyone knows of a place to rent / car to buy etc please let me know. It is just the 2 of us.

Thanks

Dalene

What area are you looking to move to - assuming you have any preferences. That way if anyone hears of anything they will be able to see if it is suitable (i.e. if you are going to be working far North of the City they wont recommend a place which is far South). Are you looking for a house, a unit?? I know on Poms in Adelaide there are often people advertising they are breaking their lease and looking for someone to take over so maybe you could also look there or advertise there.

What area are you looking to move to - assuming you have any preferences. That way if anyone hears of anything they will be able to see if it is suitable (i.e. if you are going to be working far North of the City they wont recommend a place which is far South). Are you looking for a house, a unit?? I know on Poms in Adelaide there are often people advertising they are breaking their lease and looking for someone to take over so maybe you could also look there or advertise there.

Hi Zoot,

We are not sure of the area yet, we have a few ideas, but we do not have job yet so not sure what would be the most practical. We don't mind staying at a self-catering for a little while until we know where we will be working etc, but if something decent comes along, we will be open to it!

Thanks for the advise, registered with Poms in Adelaide

Archived