Apartment for sale

HouseInOz

post-12258-1271857983.jpg

Two bedrooms and two bathrooms, sleep 6 people. Sea and mountain views, spa, 2 swimming pools, on-site secure parking, excellent rental income from holiday makers with a high occupancy rate.

View more at www.theoceana.com

Contact me direct via a PM should you be interested.

Edited by HouseInOz

Asking price is R 3 600 000

LOL! Oh man, do I wish I could afford to buy it!!! :ilikeit: What a spectacular holiday home it would make!

I am now soooooooo homesick after seeing that... :whome:

Hope you get a 'bite' soon!

Good luck with the sale.

Erica

• 2 months later...

The price has been reduced to R 3,3 mil, any offers?

• 2 months later...

For sale (and still rented to holidaymakers)! See more at www.theoceana.com

((We want to buy a house now and am very sad to let this gem go - we are probably going to kick ourselves in a few years time for selling this!))

• 2 weeks later...

A buyer's referral of R 8500.00 would be paid by Seeff in the event that a buyer is introduced by an individual and in fact, purchases the property. For further details please PM me and I will provide the details of the agent handling the sale.

A buyer's referral of R 8500.00 would be paid by Seeff in the event that a buyer is introduced by an individual and in fact, purchases the property. For further details please PM me and I will provide the details of the agent handling the sale.

I think it will be difficult to find buyers for our homes in SA on this site...most people on here are leaving SA or trying to. I myself have properties for sale in SA...but will not try to sell it here....it does not make sense. Just a tip. :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

The price is R 2 999 999,99 and is not negotiable.

• 3 months later...

This apartment is now also available for a permanent rent option to a reliable tenant. Reliability is far more important than a huge monthly rental.

Edited by HouseInOz

Should we not find a reliable and suitable tenant we would consider all reasonable offers to purchase this apartment.