Just a quick thank you

Gl!tter~Sm!tter

Okay...Im going to try this once again, was on the forum more or less a year ago but gave up since the application is indeed "dreaded"!!!! Its a timely and costly process which takes patience & saving. But this is a dream of mine...and "if you can dream it you can do it"right??

I feel I have no alternative options either...things at home (SA) are becoming increasingly dangerous and conflicting as Im sure you all have heard in the recent month.

So hold thumbs for my family and I, kay??!!!

But more importantly I wanted to take the time to thank all of you all the forum who are SO SO helpful to hopeful SAFFERS wanting to come to Australia. I'm truly amazed at how you people eagerly respond to any question anyone might have involving the entire process...from visa applications to content fumigation to shopping to working to climate that side...So a BIG BIG THANK YOU!

Regards

FF :)

Welcome. again! Lets hope this is the time.

Indeed welcome back, just remember the whole process is daunting if you look at it as one GIANT step but if you break it down into little bits and just try to tackle one bit at a time then it just got a whole lot more manageable.

As you know people on here are very willing to help so no matter how silly your question seems probably you are not the first to ask it.

You beat the crocodile, one piece at a time!!

Don't ever give up!!

Archived