Vandre: Just Joint and cant wait to go

Vandre

Hi All

Myself (Andre) and Vanessa have recently visited Brisbane and Cairns. My mom stays in Brisbane. We could not believe how amazing the whole place is until we saw it for ourself. We decided there and then that we want to go as this is the kind of lyfestyle that we want. So we are busy with the agent on getting all the paperwork done.

I will be giving the agent my trade skills assesment paperwork tomorrow and we are writing our IELTS tests on 20 May 2010.

We look forward to all the advise we can get to speed up everything to get to Aus.

Cheers

Andre & Vanessa

Hi All

Myself (Andre) and Vanessa have recently visited Brisbane and Cairns. My mom stays in Brisbane. We could not believe how amazing the whole place is until we saw it for ourself. We decided there and then that we want to go as this is the kind of lyfestyle that we want. So we are busy with the agent on getting all the paperwork done.

I will be giving the agent my trade skills assesment paperwork tomorrow and we are writing our IELTS tests on 20 May 2010.

We look forward to all the advise we can get to speed up everything to get to Aus.

Cheers

Andre & Vanessa

WELKOM!

Mag dit so glad soos seep verloop vir julle!

Ons het Sondag Pretoria lunch vir Forum Vrinne!

Hoop ons sien julle daar en "Best of Luck".

Groetnis

Welkom, ons sal probeer help waar ons kan.

Welcome to our little world. :lol:

Archived