Looking for house to rent NOR Perth

odette

Hi Everybody

We are moving to Perth from Adelaide and I am looking for a 4 bedroom house in the Mindarie/Clarkson/Butler Area

I want to try and fing a place before I get to Perth (landing on the 10th of May) - does anybody have any advice?

PS: Dankie vir die great forum!

thanks!

Odette

I would suggest looking on reiwa.com.au, realestate.com.au and domain.com.au for rentals and then contacting the agent if you find houses you are interested in.

It might be tricky to secure a lease without having been to the home open, so that will depend on the agent doing the advertising.

Good luck and I hope you find something!

Hi Everybody

We are moving to Perth from Adelaide and I am looking for a 4 bedroom house in the Mindarie/Clarkson/Butler Area

I want to try and fing a place before I get to Perth (landing on the 10th of May) - does anybody have any advice?

PS: Dankie vir die great forum!

thanks!

Odette

Hi Odette,

Look in the rentals section of The West Australian papers on saturday for private rentals. I also found a rental on Gumtree. Both of our rentals have been private and we have been very lucky to have very relaxed and accommodating landlords. We haven't had an inspection requested yet for either.

Good luck,

Cheryl.

Hi Odette,

When we recently moved (March) from Sydney to Perth, we saw a house on realestate.com.au and phoned the agent to make an appointment to see the house. This was about 2 weeks before we moved here. Then confirmed the appointment 2 days(monday)before flying over just to make sure it was still available, saw the house on the Thursday and signed the contract on the Saturday :D . We couldn't believe how fast it went because it took us 1,5 months to find a house in Sydney. Maybe you should try doing the same thing.

Good luck with your move over here.

Also have a look on reiwa.com.au

We found our place through there.

Good luck with the house hunting!

Archived