A party meal on a stick....

EricaC

A mate of mine told me how they were invited to her neighbors sons (twins) 18th birthday BBQ last weekend. She was floored, what

this mum of the boys had done was to make EVERYTHING on a stick, so stunning fruit salad to start, yes, on sticks, then the kebabs, lamb

and chicken, and roasted veggies, onions mushrooms etc on sticks and for dessert.....strawberries, kiwi fruits, sweet melon and CHOCOLATES

on sticks........she said there was NO cleaning up after party, as cooldrinks were drunk out of cans, beer was drunk out of bottles and of course

just sticks to toss away :ilikeit: One clever mama :rolleyes: It went down so well, now getting ready to celebrate the daughters 16th this weekend

the same way......

My son's birthday next month, will give it a bash....... :) Which reminds me....has anyone bought a good Fondue set here in Perth? If so, where?

Erica

Thats a fantastic idea - will definately remember that for the upcoming birthday parties - thanks for sharing!

Thats a fantastic idea - will definately remember that for the upcoming birthday parties - thanks for sharing!

Hmm, yeah coyote, I love prepping for a party.....but cleaning up at 1 or 2am after it is over is so...urgh!!!! so this is a really cool idea :rolleyes: oh, and of

course you have your snacky thingies on paper plates........

Erica

Archived