Migraines & Headaches

Mary

Good news .... bet you feel altogether better too ...

Heaps better! I have also started reading Self help books again. Sometimes life just runs away with us to such and extent and we try to deal with it all on our own, it's times like these that we forget all the tools we have gathered in our lives to correct the imbalance in our Mind/heart/Soul.

Thought I'll mention that I have also been battling/suffering/experiencing dizziness for the past few years. I have found that drinking Omega 3 (fish oil) tablets have been very helpful.

Personally I think the dizziness, migraines and panic attacks could be connected to Peri-menopause. :ilikeit: So to you girls out there in your late 30's 40's this might also be something to look into.

Am so glad you're feeling much better Nilo! That's great news!

I try to meditate each day, as I tend to suffer from insomnia...and migraines. When it got bad, my Dr in SA would prescribe me a sleeping pill just to get me back into a routine/

It's amazing how one thing can affect your whole body. I tend to stress quite a lot, which causes me to not switch off at night and get insomnia, I also clench my jaw and grind my teeth when I finally do sleep, which doesn't help with the migraines...so am really trying through meditation and exercise to reduce my stress levels.

Apparently Tai Chi is also a great stress reliever and good for meditation.

Heaps better! I have also started reading Self help books again. Sometimes life just runs away with us to such and extent and we try to deal with it all on our own, it's times like these that we forget all the tools we have gathered in our lives to correct the imbalance in our Mind/heart/Soul.

Thought I'll mention that I have also been battling/suffering/experiencing dizziness for the past few years. I have found that drinking Omega 3 (fish oil) tablets have been very helpful.

Personally I think the dizziness, migraines and panic attacks could be connected to Peri-menopause. :ilikeit: So to you girls out there in your late 30's 40's this might also be something to look into.

100% correct. Dizziness, migraines, panic attacks all connected to the M.

Archived