sandyh: Hi there

sandyh

Hi there, have just found out how to get in (not at all good with any computer)

I really hope that I am in the right place. Please can someone help, I need to know

if anyone has used Imagine Australia and if so were they happy with them?

Many thanks,

Sandy

Welcome. What is Imagine Australia? A migration agent? I googled it and didnt find anthing.

Thank you Jordy, yes he is based in Melbourne and I have checked he is registered.

Have just looked at the card again it is Immagine Australia immigration consultants.

Any information would be greatly appreciated as we would prefer to deal with someone that is known.

Welcome Sandy

Yip, you in the right place! Firstly welcome and enjoy your stay!

Nope, same as Jordy, no idea who they are, but hang in there someone will help.

Give us some juicy bits, first. Tell us how many of you are interested (Family or single) , have you started anywhere in the process and do you know where you would like to get settled. Anything so we can get to know you better faster!

Very welcome to the land of the waiting ones!

Stranded

From 1 Maritzburger to Another Welcome aboard you are in for an exciting ride.

Note to Stranded: Long time no see my wine drinking friend!

If you are looking for an agent then use one of the agents that advertise on our forum. Many people have used them and if there was any negative feedback we would have heard about it on the forum. You can find a list here: http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showforum=65

Thank you all so much for being so kind.

Ours is a very strange case, My husband and I wish to go over and buy a small business as he has had enough

of the "Real world" as he puts it. We are going over in July to have a look see at 2 businesses (Sunshine Coast)

Then we have my daughter and her husband and 5 kids, his 2 and her 3 who need to come over as well.

It has started off badly because I have RA and I am not sure about the medical I believe that this is last ,its a lot

of money down the line should they say no. We also thought that because we are buying a business it wouldnt be too much

of a problem but he has suggested a work permit first from the business owner and then another one after

that and then we employ the son in law, so as you can see I am so confused and we have not even accepted a quote yet let alone full in any papers. Also our ages dont help (Please dont all laugh at once here) my husband is 44 this year and I am in my early fifties. As I said long and involved but we really, really have our hearts set on this.

Thank you for the advice I will use it, nothing better than tried and tested.

Welcome to the forum... from what I understand people get turned down for medical reasons if it is going to cost the Australian Government too much money (think its more than $25,000 over 5 years). You could always go to one of the doctors who do the medicals and ask them to assess you as they would for the 'medical' and give you their opinion. I have heard of someone in Toowoomba looking at selling a plumbing business I could put you in contact with if you would be interested in that, not sure of the ins and outs, but they came into Aus that way. Good luck!

ps I can recommend the migration agent we used, Geoff Higgs here in Toowoomba if you are looking for an agent. His contact details are Tel. +61 7 4698 7422 Fax +61 7 4698 7433, e-mail : ghmigr8@bigpond.net.au

Thank you so much Eva. I will try your agent. As for the plumbing Hubby cant even take out the

garbage bags without throwing up but thanks all the same.

My suggestion would be to use an AGENT from SOUTH AFRICA.... Just easier ... I used www.australianmigration.co.za

HI Sandy,

We are using Immagine Australia they used to be Protea Pacific, we met with the agent Myer Lipschitz in Feb in Dbn when we went for the seminar regarding the Australian Immigration.

My sister used their NZ partner for her immigration to NZ and has been very happy with them.

I do however suggest you look around at other agents so that you can make a good informed decision. Good luck with your choice and keep us informed.

We will be in PMB soon maybe we can meet for a coffee date and chat and then you and my wife can chat as she is excited and scared all at the same time.

D

My suggestion would be to use an AGENT from SOUTH AFRICA.... Just easier ... I used www.australianmigration.co.za

Why?

• 3 weeks later...
HI Sandy,

We are using Immagine Australia they used to be Protea Pacific, we met with the agent Myer Lipschitz in Feb in Dbn when we went for the seminar regarding the Australian Immigration.

My sister used their NZ partner for her immigration to NZ and has been very happy with them.

I do however suggest you look around at other agents so that you can make a good informed decision. Good luck with your choice and keep us informed.

We will be in PMB soon maybe we can meet for a coffee date and chat and then you and my wife can chat as she is excited and scared all at the same time.

D

we are on a 457 in brisbane and doing our permanent residency ... using andre burger in sydney and cannot fault them!!

best of luck for you

arthur and martie

• 1 month later...

Hi,

We have just paid our first amount to the immigration agent so here we go.

Went to the sunshine coast for 1 week have offered on 2 businesses so I really

do hope that all goes well.

Cheers for now

Archived