some stuff needed please?

Spider

hi everyone, so just over a week till we leave, through a family on the forum we have secured a rental for 6 months in Fulham Gardens at 250AUD....we have managed as a result of them to borrow, buy and be given some stuff and still need the following - whether it be to borrow for a while or to sell second hand or whatever, please let me know:

fridge/freezer

microwave

kitchen goodies (pots, stuff like that)

Matress (confirming if double or bigger)

if there is anything else we can borrow or anything please let me know and i will confirm if we need to.

anything big, the family have arranged a trailer for the sunday the 28th to bring everything to our place they organised and asked if anyone can arrange the goodies, can we collect that day then we have transport available

i must say i am amazed at the generosity of this family and their friends, every bit helps and thanks in advance to others who will help! we will return the favour with a shoot (family or portrait) and give you the edited pics on disk - we shoot on location (parks and beach) so we dont expect anything just free in this case, we can offer what we have straight off to say thank u and so on!

and kettle etc...

Chandi....once u are here, go around and have a look at the garage sales.... There are PLENTY every saturday and sunday.....you can get thing realy cheap. Like a nice small colour TV $5... etc and its fun too :-)

thanks i'll do that! how do they advterise them as i see some are on gumtree...

• 2 weeks later...
anything big, the family have arranged a trailer for the sunday the 28th to bring everything to our place they organised and asked if anyone can arrange the goodies, can we collect that day then we have transport available

Welcome. Remember, the Hill street church has a box full of goodies as well.

We picked up so many tv's from the pavement, you can have one.

I have a TV stand (suitable for a plazma) for anyone but we are in Sydney.

Archived