Forest Lodge Apartments

HouseInOz

Hi All

I wonder if any body lives close by this Lodge or have stayed there? We might be interested to book with them for when we arrive. Any info. would be appreciated.

Hi All

I wonder if any body lives close by this Lodge or have stayed there? We might be interested to book with them for when we arrive. Any info. would be appreciated.

We lived very close to Forest Lodge and one of our friends stayed there for a few nights on his LSD. Close to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, the train station and schools.

Bye, Pippa! X

We lived very close to Forest Lodge and one of our friends stayed there for a few nights on his LSD. Close to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, the train station and schools.

Bye, Pippa! X

MMM...

Would you think it is a dump or Okay? Any feedback?

It is not 5 star, but definitely not a dump! I wish we knew of it when we first arrived... We stayed at Kangaroo Point Apartments and would have loved to stay at Forest Lodge instead.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Bye, Pippa!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, do you want me to go and have a look at it for you. We stayed at Taringa Gardens which was not too bad either. This looks from the www pretty much the same.

If you want me to look at it, I will pass there tomorrow and have a check for you?

Tx

Mxy

Archived