Taken at Jan Smuts airport

g26130

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

NO WAYS!!!! I worry about my tread but this . . . WOW :thumbdown:

Worse part is, whoever is driving it will no doubt get away with it!

You never know... could have been someone fleeing the country that just bought the cheapest piece of junk they could find to get them to the airport. After all, that is in the long term parking... you only have to pay when you leave... IF you leave. :unsure:

Or maybe there's a body in the boot and the cars been ditched there. :thumbdown:

-G

I was just saying to my wife, try to pull off a stunt like this in any first world country? I bet you won't even make it halfway to the airport before you are surrounded by the men in blue.

Two words

'Banana Republic'

You need to give them credit for being innovative!

haha, this is hillarious! :thumbdown: Reminds me of the cars I used to see on the N2 in CT- held together with duct tape and box tape.

NEVER!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA

Quality control getting out of hand in SA. Those tyres should never have left the factory floor...

Hilarious!

But I gotta agree with Veronique....someone was thinking on their feet!!

Thank the pope ... I'm in Aus!

Hi,

Do you like Canberra? We are also moving there soon; waiting for SAP clearance certificates!!!! Hurry up and wait...... Enjoy Canberra.

4427136395_21e3f0e86a.jpg

4427900954_89bb92eed0.jpg

4427136371_6f8819eb80.jpg

AHHHH!!! What a Dope!! All that Idiot had to do was to get a tire that was discarded due to worn tread,

Millions of them around, all for free! Buy a rubber inner tube, they are cheap as chips! Put in on, pump

up his tire! If this complete Fool can afford to buy petrol and run a car, he can afford a rubber inner tube!

I suppose he'll be a candidate somewhere in the next elections!!

Why cant I view the pictures?

Archived