Our Aus adventure

NotLookingBack

When we were looking into emigrating, I looked far and wide to find stories of others who already made the huge move, and reading the ones I eventually found definitely helped me immensely. So - for a while I have thought about starting a journal here to now also share my own experiences of living in Aus with others who are still making the huge decision - only to realise that I actually do not have the time to do any journaling on top of my blog that I am already battling to keep reasonably up to date!

So the reason for this post is.... I started blogging (a new thing for me!) in order to share what we have been up to in Aus (since we got here in Nov 2009) with our family and friends, BUT if you would like to also follow our Aus story, feel free to PM me and I will send you the link.

• 2 weeks later...

To those of you that are reading my blog, just a quick note that I have added some more posts over the last 2 weeks.... :)

Hi there!

Well done on getting this far... and YES i would love to read your blog. Please send us your link. ;-)

Yes, thank you - I love reading blogs too !

Archived