Christian schools in Adelaide?

trekarbeider

Hi all,

We are starting our research on schools and suburbs in Adelaide. I know there have been many posts on this topic, have gone back and searched, but cant find anything on christian schools.

We are hoping to fly out to adelaide in november. My eldest son will start his reception year next year, we are hoping to put him in a christian school.

Have found a couple on the web

Sunrise Christian School in Marion

Portside Christian School in Ethelton

Torrens Valley Christian School in Hope Valley

Tyndale Christian School in Salisbury east

Cedar College? in Northgate

We would like to live close to the school as well, so I have had a look at some of the suburbs the schools are in, but it is hard to form an opinion from this side.

If you have any advice or recommendations regarding the above or any other Christian Schools and the surburbs above it will be soooo welcome

Many Thanx

Linda

Have a look at Lutheran Education in Adelaide as well as Catholic education in Adelaide.

Hi all,

We are starting our research on schools and suburbs in Adelaide. I know there have been many posts on this topic, have gone back and searched, but cant find anything on christian schools.

We are hoping to fly out to adelaide in november. My eldest son will start his reception year next year, we are hoping to put him in a christian school.

Have found a couple on the web

Sunrise Christian School in Marion

Portside Christian School in Ethelton

Torrens Valley Christian School in Hope Valley

Tyndale Christian School in Salisbury east

Cedar College? in Northgate

We would like to live close to the school as well, so I have had a look at some of the suburbs the schools are in, but it is hard to form an opinion from this side.

If you have any advice or recommendations regarding the above or any other Christian Schools and the surburbs above it will be soooo welcome

Many Thanx

Linda

My eldest son will start his reception year next year, we are hoping to put him in a christian school.

Hi Linda

Jammer ek kan nie meer spesifiek wees nie, ons is maar 4 weke hier, maar hier is baaaiiiieeee.

Herman

Thank you, Dankie julle,

Will have a look on sites you suggested.

Hi

I have heard about Sunrise in Marion – nothing bad but big.

My kids are in year 1 & 2 in Torrens Valley that is in Hope Valley area. It is not that expensive and is a small personal school. At this point they are doing a lot of building & renovation and are working hard to upgrade the school facilities. I like the school and my kids are doing well and love it.

http://www.tvcs.sa.edu.au/

Looking at schools – have a look at the site - http://www.myschool.edu.au/ - some people have it as a bit controversial but I find it as a nice tool.

If I “can influence†you – go TVCS – you can’t go wrong.

Hope it help

Jaco

Archived