Perth, WA: stroller/pram

Juba

Hi everyone, we have a free stroller to anyone that needs it. It is in fairly good condition. I can send pictures if you want. I am happy to keep it for someone arriving in Perth soon.

Thanks

Pierre :ilikeit:

that is very kind of you. i am sure someone will take you up on it

that is very kind of you. i am sure someone will take you up on it

Thanks Jordy

We bought a small one for our car last week and our neighbour just gave this one to me. Bad timing, but anyway I hope someone takes me up on the offer, :ilikeit:

Thanks Jordy

We bought a small one for our car last week and our neighbour just gave this one to me. Bad timing, but anyway I hope someone takes me up on the offer, :)

Hi everyone, the stroller is still available, if no one wants it by the end of the week, I am taking it to the charity shop!

post-9765-1266916735.jpg

Juba

The charity shop does not take prams /cots /and strollers anymore. Apparently its a safety issue

Juba

The charity shop does not take prams /cots /and strollers anymore. Apparently its a safety issue

Hi, I am aware of this but a friend works with charity organisations and would be able to donate or give it to someone. A bit silly really, these safety issues, she also told me that they do not take any electrical goods etc..and the list goes on.

I wish I had found someone like you when we did our overseas trip. What a pleasure. Someone is going to be very happy, it looks brand new.

Cheers Kita

Archived