RSA Maps for Nokia 6760

LeeInOz

I have a Nokia 6760 with Australia Maps. I got it on the premise that I could download RSA maps as well. It appears it cannot be done here.

Is anybody prepared to email me the maps for RSA. I have Australai maps I can zip and send back?

Have you tried Nokia OVI? I update my Nokia maps for my N95 that way... try OVI and see if you can do it that way.

-G

Have you tried Nokia OVI? I update my Nokia maps for my N95 that way... try OVI and see if you can do it that way.

-G

Yes Garrick, I tried that the site wanted an RSA mobile number, guess I will have to wait till I get there and try to do it.

Also the N95 is one of they sell as a navigation phone Mine has Aus maps installed. The 6760 is the cheapie Ha Hal

Um... you download OVI... it's an application used for synching your phone to your computer. I don't recall ever having to provide my phone number to it. It has a section in the application for downloading maps to your phone.

Download OVI here:

http://www.comms.ovi.com/m/p/ovi/suite/Eng...&country=GB

-G

Thanks Garrick

Im not sure was wrong with my installation of Ovi, but I reinstalled it for the link you gave and then could download the maps. It now says there are maps of South Afric installed. Thanks again

Archived