Recruiting

Barries

Hi All

I am in RSA on a break the end of March and will be screening some key positions for our company during my stay (eers as ek klaar gejag het!!). Some HR personnel will be there around the same time and recruit on an expo of which I do not have details, I will post details as soon as I have more info. This post is a heads up for forum members.

It is a ASX200 listed construction company who have sponsored many South Africans to date.

We are looking for Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, Planners, Estimators, Senior Engineers and Engineers with multi disciplined construction experience. Preferably mining and mineral material handling and oil & gas experience.

Please PM me for my contact details with a brief summary of your work history and I will forward you my e-mail address.

I am posting this in my personal capacity as I want to give back to this forum and members in return for the joy/support it gave me over the years, therefore only serious candidates that fit the criteria need to reply.

Groete

Barries

very very good of you Barries to post this :blink: ............come on someone, we need a similar offer from the Telecoms or Futures trading arena

You're awesome Barries!!! Hope it benefits someone on the forum.

I would like to relocate with my family to Australia and would like to find employment there. I have attached my CV for your perusal.

I am a qualified electrician with an N5 Certificate. I have been working in the electrical/maintenance field for 18 years and I have 7 years project management experience. I have a Project Management Diploma. I am currently working on a contract in Tanzania for SAB Miller as the Electrical Project Manager, we have just completed building a greenfields brewery. I have worked in facilities management at the University of Cape Town for 4 years, managing the student residences and the Universities grounds. I worked in the Engineering field as well for 2 years. I have a varied job experience and am a very hands on person.

I am an honest, reliable and meticulous person with attention to detail and feel with my knowledge and experience would be an asset to any company. I have very strong communication skills and am a very good team leader.

Hope to hear from you soon

Yours faithfully

Francois van der Merwe

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Barries,

Thanks for sharing this with us.I only saw this post due to our move,packing,container,etc.

My hubby is looking for a position as Project Manager/Construction manager in Perth.He has loads of experience,very well known in South Africa and high reccomandations from previouse employers.

We have PR and we will be in Perth as from 10th of March.

Our e-mail address is mircri22@gmail.com

Please let us know of any positions if you don't mind.

Your help is rally appreciated!

Many thanks!

Erika

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Barries,

Please can you send me your contact address so I can contact you with regards to these positions. I am currently in Australia but returning to South Africa on Friday. Its really great of you to help peope like this.

Enoy your trip.

Regards

Olijax

Hi All

I am in RSA on a break the end of March and will be screening some key positions for our company during my stay (eers as ek klaar gejag het!!). Some HR personnel will be there around the same time and recruit on an expo of which I do not have details, I will post details as soon as I have more info. This post is a heads up for forum members.

It is a ASX200 listed construction company who have sponsored many South Africans to date.

We are looking for Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, Planners, Estimators, Senior Engineers and Engineers with multi disciplined construction experience. Preferably mining and mineral material handling and oil & gas experience.

Please PM me for my contact details with a brief summary of your work history and I will forward you my e-mail address.

I am posting this in my personal capacity as I want to give back to this forum and members in return for the joy/support it gave me over the years, therefore only serious candidates that fit the criteria need to reply.

Groete

Barries

Hi Barries,

Thanks for posting. Will a forum be taking place in South Africa as mentioned? Thanks.

Hi Barries,

Got your info through a friend in OZ.

We are nearing the end of March and I do not see any info on your times and dates for possible meetings in SA. You mentioned you will be here until the end of March.

I am in Durban and am looking for a Project Management position in Perth. I am in the Construction business. If you would like an updated CV, please let me know.

Look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Clint

Archived