Rheinard: Starting the long road, Tasmania hopefulls

Rheinard

Hello there

My wife and myself have after talking about it for some time now finally decided to start the process of moving to Oz.

Took a long time to come to the decision but in the end it will be the best we can do for our two boys ( 4 and 2).

At the moment we are looking at hopefully ending up in Tasmania.

So a long road ahead of us with after the recent announcements, one filled with a lot of challenges and from what I have seen so far on this forum a lot of hard work.

This forum has been a lot of help in making the decision but I already know that I will have many Questions before the long road is finished.

Hello there

My wife and myself have after talking about it for some time now finally decided to start the process of moving to Oz.

Took a long time to come to the decision but in the end it will be the best we can do for our two boys ( 4 and 2).

At the moment we are looking at hopefully ending up in Tasmania.

So a long road ahead of us with after the recent announcements, one filled with a lot of challenges and from what I have seen so far on this forum a lot of hard work.

This forum has been a lot of help in making the decision but I already know that I will have many Questions before the long road is finished.

Hi Rheinard and family and welcome!!

Good luck with all your future plans, yes, I believe that Tassie is a beautiful part of the world to be!!

Hope you all have smooth sailing and a soft and happy landing at the end!

Erica

Hi there,

we have been in Tassie for 6 months now and absolutely love it!!! Our son has just turned 3 and there is NO BETTER place in the world to raise a family than here in Tassie. Safe, clean, many outdoor activities and everything is family orientated.

Our immigration process was a long and hard one but well worth it in the end.

If you want to ask any more questions or need any help, please send me a PM....

good luck

Jackie

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME :ilikeit:

The worst part is over - making the decision to do it. I Wish you and your family nothing but smoothly sailing from day 1.

All the best

S

Welcome to the forum. I am glad we have been a help so far and hope that we can be more of help with those questions. Welcome again.

Archived