Toyota jokes?

ronfire

"Hi, I'm driving my new Toyota. Talk to you later....Can't stop!"

P.S. I found this funny even though I've always owned Toyotas and would still pick them for reliability....well, the older models anyway. :unsure:

Heh heh, it was only a matter of time.

"Over the next two weeks, we're going to have the Winter Olympics... They're doing something this year that is going to add a little more excitement. All the bobsleds are made by Toyota," (Jay Leno)

I also think Toyota make good cars, pity they dropped the ball, I wonder how much damage this is going to cause the company...

Anybody remember the Skoda jokes?

I was stopped for speeding in a Skoda,

but I was let off due to the Copper(police officer) laughing too much.

What do you call a Skoda with a sun roof ?

A skip!

Why does a Skoda have a double rear window heater ?

To keep everyones hands warm when they are pushing it !

There is a big competition at my local pub the first prize is a scoda,

........the second prize is two skodas !

Remember the jingle in the 80's? "Everything keeps going right...Toyota...."

How about a new one for the next decade: "There's no stopping us.....Toyota....."

A while ago an Afrikaans builder friend of mine (who drives a Ford bakkie) has a theory on the South African Mazda and Ford bakkies (utes) that are manufactured in the same factory only under different names: "If it leaks oil they put a Ford badge on it and if can't brake properly they call it a Mazda."

I put my foot in it when I remarked to an Aussie that British cars are rubbish and they all leak oil without exception. Apparently it is not acceptable to make such sweeping statements about car choices. The fact that, having owned a Landy Series 3 R6 myself (experts will spot my poor choice) in my misguided youth and speaking as a reformed masochist, didn't help my case.... :)

Wasn't it Mazda that had the slogan "We'll stand by you?"

And stand by you - next to the road - they did!

Archived