MORE JOBS AVAILABLE IN ROCKHAMPTON

Emille

Human Resource Advisor – Rockhampton

People, Performance and Wellbeing are seeking a Human Resource Advisor to provide high quality professional service and advice to staff and Management in the provision of all human resource functions, including employment services, programs and projects for PPW whilst ensuring that the Human Resource section operates in a highly confidential and professional manner at all times in both its operations and dealing with others. Salary of up to $61,485 plus a 9 day f/night

Training and Development Advisor – Rockhampton

A new position is now available to coordinate the delivery of Council’s Statutory, non Statutory and Compliance Training Programs along with coordinating all facets of the Trainee and Apprentice program. Salary of up to $61,485 plus a 9 day f/night

Accounts Payable Supervisor – Yeppoon

Looking for a rewarding challenge, don’t miss this great opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills within Accounts Payable. This Yeppoon based position will be responsible for taking Accounts Payable to the next level through your innovative approach to change and your ability to bring the best out in our people. Salary up to 65,404, plus a 9 day f/night.

Paralegal/Development Compliance Officer – Yeppoon or Rockhampton

An exciting opportunity exists for a Paralegal/Development Compliance Officer to join the Planning team in either the Yeppoon or Rockhampton office. This position will join a dynamic new team responsible for promoting and pursuing development compliance in accordance with town planning schemes and other legislation administered by Council. Salary up to $78,999, plus a 9 day f/night.

Project Manager – Rockhampton

Do you love managing projects? The Major Projects section is looking for an experience Project Manager to join their team. This position will provide project management and technical support to a diverse range of major capital projects covering infrastructure & building projects within the Region. You will also be responsible for implementing project management systems within the section and provide support to Senior Project Managers. An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant dependant on experience and qualifications.

Applications close Monday, 22 February 2010 at 4pm

How to Apply

For more information and to obtain an application kit please visit www.rrc.qld.gov.au or contact People, Performance and Wellbeing on (07) 4936 8352.

Hey Emille

Just a quick aside - I'm trying to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. !!!

Leigh

Hey Emille

Just a quick aside - I'm trying to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. !!!

Leigh

Hi Leigh!

I will empty it now.

E

Hi Emille

Just wondering if they would consider sponsoring eligible folk from SA??

Who is the employer or can't you name them on the open forum?

Regards

Apollo

Hi Emille

Just wondering if they would consider sponsoring eligible folk from SA??

Who is the employer or can't you name them on the open forum?

Regards

Apollo

Hi Apollo

They will be willing to sponsor (they sponsored me), depending on your skills, the number of applications etc.

Employer is Rockhampton Regional Council in Rockhampton in Queensland (local authority)

Website is: www.rrc.qld.gov.au

Thanks Emille,

Only thing is it very clearly states that the applicant requires knowledge of council processes etc - if you're not an Aussie how do you get past that??

Think it may be worthwhile to send the cv anyway - can't win the lotto without a ticket!!

Cheers

Apollo

Apollo

I dont think you should worry too much about that. Fact is if there is somebody who applies from Sydney or Brisbane they too wont know 'knowledge of council processes'. It may be useful however to go through the Council website and familiarise yourself with the function and the Council. Send me a PM then I will see if I can find anything on the intranet that I can forward you.

Yes I think apply anyway. Remember to address the selection criteria.

Regards

Emille

Archived