Adelaide friends

VeeMiles

Hi,

We do a LSD trip on the 6th of February it is our looooooong trip to Adelaide to make an entry on our visas. We will be there for two weeks, and then of to Hobart to visit some family.

We have two teenage daughters(very pretty) :) , age 19 and 16. I would like if anyone can help me to introduce them to some other friends. At their age, they are not keen to immigrate to Oz. So I need them to intermingle with some Ozzies to see what life is and make some good friends.

Can anyone help me to arrange this?

Regards

Veronica

Hi,

We do a LSD trip on the 6th of February it is our looooooong trip to Adelaide to make an entry on our visas. We will be there for two weeks, and then of to Hobart to visit some family.

We have two teenage daughters(very pretty) :lol: , age 19 and 16. I would like if anyone can help me to introduce them to some other friends. At their age, they are not keen to immigrate to Oz. So I need them to intermingle with some Ozzies to see what life is and make some good friends.

Regards

Veronica

Veronica,

We have a daughter of 18, she was 13 or so when we got here so might be able to talk about the transition here, in teenage terms ! Give me a PM in you are interested to meet when you are here then I send you my mobile number.

Hi,

We have two teenage daughters(very pretty) :ilikeit: , age 19 and 16. I would like if anyone can help me to introduce them to some other friends. At their age, they are not keen to immigrate to Oz. So I need them to intermingle with some Ozzies to see what life is and make some good friends.

Regards

Veronica

Hi Veronica

We know a group of nice young people that always "hang" together. I have pm them and ask if they can arrange something - Will let you know. Will you have a mobile here? I can always give them your contact details (phone or email). If you pm me your details I will make sure they contact you. You are also welcome to visit the Campbelltown Reformed Church on a Sunday that you are here. There is a lot of South Africans there and a huge number of teens. Very good place to start.

Enjoy your trip!

Veronica,

We have a daughter of 18, she was 13 or so when we got here so might be able to talk about the transition here, in teenage terms ! Give me a PM in you are interested to meet when you are here then I send you my mobile number.

My son's (19 years) best friend is dating Marius's daughter, so maybe they can all get together ..... lol

My son's (19 years) best friend is dating Marius's daughter, so maybe they can all get together ..... lol

That will be great! We will be staying at Westlake, Military Road, Tennyson. (wherever that might be)

We will be available on veemiles30@yahoo.com. We will get a new sim card for our cellphone once we are there.

Thank's for all the help!

Veronica

:)

So do I

Oz is just the best - I 'm loving it, great place to bring up kids and make new friends..

Brenda

I have watched this post and it is wonderful to see all the invites and replies.

I have learnt a good lesson with teens here where we live. The family did not include the teens in the decision to leave RSA. After one year here, the daughter left on her own and went back to RSA. Her reason; "I was not included or asked when the decision was made." As I do not have teenagers yet, I made a mental note about this.

Good luck with the move over and the adjustment. I am sure they will be fine, especially because you are so concerned about them having friends, etc. and you are going the extra mile!

My 2 cents worth.

Hi

We arrived in Adelaide. My new mobile number is 041 670 5414. Please sms me your numbers so that we can arrange the get together.

Regards

Veronica

Archived