Good Doctor in Perth- North ??????????

D&S - Perth

Hello there

Im looking for a really good doctor here in Perth ............... The one south african doctor we have been to once .............. STINKS - his bedside manner is much to be desired ...........

So now im looking for any decient doctor with a great bedside manner .,.............

Thanks

s

Hi

We go to the Ocean Reef Family Practice where there are 4 South African doctors, and I am VERY happy with them, especially Dr Kathy Bleeker-Sauzier and Dr Ernst Eiselen. The chemist across the road from them has a South African pharmacist. They're in Marine Boulevard, Ocean Reef.

Mary

There are also very good South African Doctors in Jindalee at Brighton beach medical Centre.

Depends which of these Doctors is closest to you Ocean Reef or Brighton beach.

Regards

Enrica

Please explain what "Bedside Manner" mean. Sorry I really do not know. You can PM me, as it does not relate to your question. :)

Bedside manner refers to how comfortable the doctor makes the patient feel when he/she is consulting. ARe they agressive/intrusive/violating or are they caring/comforting/non invasive, unless there are certain procedures to be performed. For eg. a woman who goes to her gynae needs to be very comfortable with the bedside manner of the gynae, for what is essentially an invasion of privacy if a full medical is being performed. Same for a man going to check out his prostate with a urologist. Ouch!

Now Also DR Smit at Carramar medical center in carramar Village shopping center

come on folks, they never asked for a good 'south african' doctor, i'm sure ozzie ones are fine

after all the last sa one she tried stank so broaden your horizons :ilikeit:

come on folks, they never asked for a good 'south african' doctor, i'm sure ozzie ones are fine

Hi, I go to the Doctors at the Hillary's Medical Centre, Dr Leonard and Dr Parker and really good as well as Dr Fiona Liew, I have seen other doctors at this practice, happy with all but the the names that I have mentioned would be my first choice. All Australian doctors.

Cheers

Noele

The request was for a good Doctor,, we recommended them because they are good, not because they are South African.

When I am no longer happy with my Doctor, then I am sure that you will be happy to recommend a good Doctor, wether they are Australia, Indian, Chinese or Cuba or whatever, then I will be happy to broaden my horison.

I am registered with A doctor in joondalup medical centre and am also currently busy with meds for PR. I would not recomend the guy at all personally as it seems he is just out to make money money money with the amount of run around he has been sending me on. Honestly once i get PR i am going to change doctors if i can. So in answer to the question I am sorry i certainly cannot recomend a doctor. even though he is South African.... My one is rubbish. I am all for the broadenned horizon option.

Archived