Piercefamily: New - Coming to Adelaide

Piercefamily

Hi all. The family and I have our 175 class Visa which we validated in September last year and will be migrating to Adelaide permanently, me first in November and then the rest of the family in Jan 2011. I would love to correspond with anyone on the forum already in Adelaide or also moving soon, to discuss all aspects of the move and settling into life Adelaide style. It would be great to make contact with fellow (ex) South Africans once in Adelaide. I look forward to chatting with like minds.

Hi

We are in Adelaide for a while now and you are welcome to PM me.

Here is a lot of ex-SA people and is spread across the hole of Adelaide.

Jaco

Hi Piercefamily,

We just got our Visa on 13 Jan 2010............. ;) So excited but need to have it validated before 12 June.

We are going over to Adelaide on the 20 March 2010 for 12 days for our validation trip.

We are currently looking at coming over permanently in Jan 2011.

I think it would be a great idea to keep in contact.

What do you do for a living.

I am a Electrician special class and the wife is a senior book keeper.

Ali 26

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Piercefamily,

We just got our Visa on 13 Jan 2010............. :unsure: So excited but need to have it validated before 12 June.

We are going over to Adelaide on the 20 March 2010 for 12 days for our validation trip.

We are currently looking at coming over permanently in Jan 2011.

I think it would be a great idea to keep in contact.

What do you do for a living.

I am a Electrician special class and the wife is a senior book keeper.

Ali 26

Thanks for the reply. I am an accountant and am busy finishing my Australian CPA (similar to CA), which will be complete in June 2010. Good luck with your trip in March. If you need advice on what to see, schools etc, I can share our experiences from our trip last year. although we hardly qualify as experts. You are welcome to contact me at donald@scientific.co.za.

Cheers

Donald

Hi

We are in Adelaide for a while now and you are welcome to PM me.

Here is a lot of ex-SA people and is spread across the hole of Adelaide.

Jaco

Thanks Jaco. It would be interesting to hear how you settled in etc. With me coming across on my own intially, it would be fantastic to meet up with ex-South Africans to share info and experiences. My email address is donald@scientific.co.za.

Cheers

Donald

Archived