Let me see if u understand all this...

Joefromsa

Let me see if u understand all this...

a.. IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

b.. IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

c.. IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

d.. IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

e.. IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

f.. IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

g.. IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

h.. IF YOU CROSS THE SOUTH AFRICAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET A JOB, A DRIVERS LICENSE, PENSION CARD, WELFARE, CREDIT CARDS, SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE, FREE EDUCATION AND FREE HEALTH CARE. PERKS INCLUDE WEAPONS OF YOUR CHOICE AND IN SOUTH AFRICA YOU CAN MURDER, USE DRUGS, DRINK AND DRIVE, STEAL, RAPE...

BUT PLEASE SOUTH AFRICANS DON'T SMOKE IN PUBLIC, IT IS ILLEGAL

I know it's supposed to be funny... but it's not a true perspective... all the countries in A through G aren't true comparisons with a free democratic country like SA. You could expand the list with I through Z of countries that welcome refugees.

Or you could perhaps say that crossing our border may get you burned alive on TV due to xenophobia...

-G

Wonder why some of us what to leave this wonderful welcoming country!?!

BUT PLEASE SOUTH AFRICANS DON'T SMOKE IN PUBLIC, IT IS ILLEGAL

Are you seriously not allowed to smoke in public? I'd be thrilled about this... but I thought it wasn't official yet???

Archived