zappa: Hi from zappa

zappa

howdee, see many from the other forum here. thanks to those like riekie for advise, anyway, got the PR visa last week and will be arriving in the first week of april (NSW central coast)

Was wondering where you and everyone went ;) This is a better forum I guess. Some real nutters and/or conns on the other one, had a good chuckle at the last post there :D Hopefully this forum stays relitively serious.

Guest Seoul Sister

Hey there, B)

Right you are !!

Nutters and cons.. Hey, actually that could be quite a catchy name for them..

Hehehehehehehe. :P:D:D

Welcome to N&C Forum, feel free to not be yourself... ;) Be anyone you feel like and don't worry about offending anyone, 'cause it's FREE FOR ALL. Hehehehehehe. :D:D:D:P:D

Actually not sure whether it qualifies as open SEASON or OPEN MIC NIGHT over there.. Hehehehe.

Oh ja, no worries. This site is MUCH better, the standard of information exchanged is the same * in my humble opinion * but the chit-chat is MUCH more relaxed and without interruption.

Glad you found us. Stick around, hey !

Love

Seoul Sister

:)

Welcome Zappa. Hope you like it here and Congrats on the VISA. Where would you be settling in Oz?

Welkom Zappa!! Waar presies op die Central Coast gaan jy wees? Dit is so 2 ure se ry Noord van Sydney en lekker naby die Hunter Valley (Sydney se Stellenbosch)! Baie mense kies die Central Coast want dit is naby genoeg aan Sydney vir die aksie, maar ver genoeg om 'n bekostigbare lewe met "spectacular views" te hê.

Stertke met die laaste stukkie opdraende - sien jou aan die ander kant!!

hi again, the company is in wyong, people from the company live anywhere from newcastle to sydney. a cousin of mine lived at long jetty for 7 years before moving to the gold coast and he reckons that the long jetty, the entrance, blue bay, toowoon bay area is the second best area in oz to live after the gold coast. we are leaving sa on wed 5 apr. the company says they will arrange a pick-up for as at the airport and somewhere for us to stay for the first week or 2 like B&B or self-catering for when we arrive. or we'll probably look around there. our house sale is going through here, so we will rent and then look at buying when our money is through. so much to do still.....

Last days for you then..... You must be very excited by now (and a bit scared, but that's normal). Enjoy the ride - it's one you'll remember!

HI

Good luck wth all your plans, i know what you are going through, as we are also leaving in May. Is it not amazing how our feelings are like riding a roller coaster - one minute you happy that you are leaving, and the next you are sad and wondering if you are doing the right thing, leaving everyone you love behind????!!!!

Anycase, just wondering, how long have you been in East London for? I have a friend (A. Richardson) who comes from Gonubie and now lives in the U.K - her family still lives there. Maybe you know them?

Hi Zappa

Good luck with your move and hope all the last minute rushing doesn't drive you insane.

Could you give us some indication of your time line? Maybe a new post in the application section?

Much appreciated

Cindylou

cindy: will do the timeline under application. so much to do, going a bit insane trying to prioritize and work my last month as well.

mars: basically been in gonubie my whole life from except the last 4 years i've been in afghanistan and dubai and now working in kimberley while i've waited for oz pr. sorry, don't know that person but i'm sure the family might as gonubie is a small place.