Friends Melbourne (North)

Aus457

We have been in Melbourne nearly two years now and living in Craigieburn (North)

Life is Good execpt for one small but important thing...

I have a small handfull of Aussie girlfriends who have become very dear to me But we miss South Africans. We are an English speaking family living in Hillcrest, KZN before moving to Australia but originally from Rhodesia.

We would love to meet South Africans families who can relate (laugh or cry) to everyday situations in this country.

Does this request sound sad? I am sure I will get loads of support from the members on this site as that is what we are here for THE GOOD AND THE BAD TIMES.... TOGETHER!

Aus457

We have been in Melbourne nearly two years now and living in Craigieburn (North)

Life is Good execpt for one small but important thing...

I have a small handfull of Aussie girlfriends who have become very dear to me But we miss South Africans. We are an English speaking family living in Hillcrest, KZN before moving to Australia but originally from Rhodesia.

We would love to meet South Africans families who can relate (laugh or cry) to everyday situations in this country.

Does this request sound sad? I am sure I will get loads of support from the members on this site as that is what we are here for THE GOOD AND THE BAD TIMES.... TOGETHER!

Aus457

Hi there,

It's not sad at all.....

Are you enjoying life in Melbourne? We submitted our PCC's today and everything else in on track, so hoping to get our visa's in the next 3-4 weeks (Here's hoping) and planning on settling in Melbourne provided we can find jobs soon after. So, hold thumbs for KatB and myself to find jobs :-). We also have a few Ozzie friends, but it would be good to meet new people, especially some Saffers.

We'll keep you updated on our progress and hopefully we can meet up as early as Feb.

Cheers

Craig

Hi Craig & KatB,

Thanks for the reply.

We LOVE Australia and Melbourne is where the work is for hubby so here we are. My sister lives in Perth and I would move there in a heart beat but we are not unhappy here just lack a social life at the moment.

Yes - Keep us up to date on your progress and see you soon :rolleyes:

Aus457

Hi there,

It's not sad at all.....

Are you enjoying life in Melbourne? We submitted our PCC's today and everything else in on track, so hoping to get our visa's in the next 3-4 weeks (Here's hoping) and planning on settling in Melbourne provided we can find jobs soon after. So, hold thumbs for KatB and myself to find jobs :-). We also have a few Ozzie friends, but it would be good to meet new people, especially some Saffers.

We'll keep you updated on our progress and hopefully we can meet up as early as Feb.

Cheers

Craig

Well..a good start is attending the picnic on saturday the 16th!

It will be held in Point Cook..not too much of a drive for you guys, well worth it though..ive made friends through theses get-together and its a life-saver!

Hi Craig & KatB,

Thanks for the reply.

We LOVE Australia and Melbourne is where the work is for hubby so here we are. My sister lives in Perth and I would move there in a heart beat but we are not unhappy here just lack a social life at the moment.

Yes - Keep us up to date on your progress and see you soon :rolleyes:

Aus457

Hey Aus457

We came from Waterfall, not far from Hillcrest! Love Victoria (we are 104kms S-E from Melbourne in a really nice small town).

(And my hubby's sister also lives in Perth. But we prefer it here!)

Send me a PM if you ever take a sight seeing drive out Gippsland way and come for a cuppa!

Yolande

Archived