Kat B: Watch out Oz!

Kat B

Hi everyone!

New to the forum. And what a great forum it is!

Currently waiting for Police Clearance, then my boyfriend (Craigsa) and I are good to go to Australia! We hope to have our PR's by Feb/ Mar 2010.

We are very excited (and nervous), but cant wait to get going on our new lives! We've been waiting a long time. :unsure:

Hopefully we'll get out before the World Cup starts!

Welcome to the forum and all the best hope you get your PR soon!!

Where about in Aussie are you planning to work/live?? :unsure:

Hi KangaRoux

Thank you so much!

We are hoping to go to Melbourne or Sydney. All depending on where we get good jobs, of course.

Initially, one of us will more than likely fly to Aus (once the PR is through) to look for work. Then the other will follow.

We have slowly but surely been decreasing our belongings and could literally get on a plane tomorrow if we had to.

I see you hated Melbourne... why is that?

We've only ever heard such good things about it, so I'm curious to hear a different view.

Other than that, how are you finding life in Oz?

Kat

hi, welcome, and good luck!

this is an awesome forum! we have our state sponsored visas and moving to Adelaide end March!!

hi, welcome, and good luck!

this is an awesome forum! we have our state sponsored visas and moving to Adelaide end March!!

Thanks so much, Chandi!

This is an absolutely amazing Forum with such wonderful people! I cant believe how many Saffas pull together and help. Really touching.

Good luck for March! I am very excited for you!

Hopefully we'll be going over soon too!

Archived