Looking for rental place in Sydney North

werns75

Hi everyone, I'm looking for an affordable place to rent in Sydney North, Chatswood area since this is where I'm starting work mid January. If anyone knows of a place or someone who is renting our house/apartment/studio please pm me. Thx :ilikeit:

Hi

Try realestate.com.au - we found our rental there when we were still in sa

North Sydney is rather expensive. My fav part is St Ives (12% South Africans) but its expensive

All the best

E

Hi

Try realestate.com.au - we found our rental there when we were still in sa

North Sydney is rather expensive. My fav part is St Ives (12% South Africans) but its expensive

All the best

E

A 4 bedroom house with pool in St Ives will cost you 750 a week(and thats where it starts, goes up sharply from there), very pricey

see my write up here http://sydney-by-byron.blogspot.com/

A 4 bedroom house with pool in St Ives will cost you 750 a week(and thats where it starts, goes up sharply from there), very pricey

see my write up here http://sydney-by-byron.blogspot.com/

thx for the replies...I'm keeping my ears on the ground....

sorry my comments did not help at all...

a cheaper area that looks quite nice and its not too far by train is Hornsby and surrounding areas.

E

sorry my comments did not help at all...

a cheaper area that looks quite nice and its not too far by train is Hornsby and surrounding areas.

E

yeah hornsby into town is about 40 minutes - goes through st Ives and chatswood on the way in.

Worth checking out the Northern Beaches. When i arrived i thought that this wasnt an option (looks far on the map) as i work in Crows Nest (2 kms from north sydney).

I couldnt have made a better move :) I live the beach life, am only 45 mins by bus from work and every day and weekend i go on "holiday"

Worth checking out the Northern Beaches. When i arrived i thought that this wasnt an option (looks far on the map) as i work in Crows Nest (2 kms from north sydney).

I couldnt have made a better move :ilikeit: I live the beach life, am only 45 mins by bus from work and every day and weekend i go on "holiday"

and the suburb name and cost?

and the suburb name and cost?

Northern Beaches Info

Dee Why (i live here)

Manly

Narabeen

Collaroy

Lotsa places - google is your friend

Pricing from about 350 to 3500 pw depends on how you wanna live ~ i have a nice little 2 bd 2 bathroom apt 3 blocks from the beach for 490

thanks breakster - the northern beaches is definately the place to be - I love Manly (reminds me a bit of Sea point)

thanks breakster - the northern beaches is definately the place to be - I love Manly (reminds me a bit of Sea point)

Good stuff man ~ i garauntee u will dig it

Archived