We need to get tenants for our place in Calamvale

Ellao

Hello everyone

I see there are a lot of people that is coming over in the new year and I thought I'll mention our place that will be available to rent probably by the second/third week in January.

We pay $395 per week and the rental contract is until 25th of March. It is in Calamvale. It's got a relatively big back garden where the kids can play. Everyone who saw the property mentioned the 'ausie size' big garden. It overlooks a park at the back and that is the reason why we got the house because It was so peaceful. The park's got equipment for pre school kids and I spend some time there daily with my boys. Down the street is a bigger park where bigger kids can play. It's got a rock climbing thing on the one side. Every bedroom and living rooms got a aircon (you need it in Brisbane!). The house got a huge patio at the back and the kids could play there out of the sun the whole day long. I even had the trampoline there one really hot day. It's got 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 2 car garage.

More plusses: There is a medical centre with 3 SA doctors just 5 minutes drive from the house. There are 2 huge shopping centres also 5 minutes away in each direction. Calamvale Community Collage (Calamvale's state school) is walking distance. There are 5 ex Saffers/ family's (that I know of)in a 1km radius and loads more driving distance. If you are Afrikaans, there is a Reformed church with Afrikaans services once a month and a more charismatic church with Afrikaans services every Sunday just 20 minutes away.

Please PM me if you are interrested and I will e-mail some photos through.

We were very happy here.

Ella

I forgot to mention that my husband took the 140 bus into the city. He walked about 300m to the bus stop and it took him about 30min to get to the middle of the city (Queen st mall). Very convenient.

Archived