Feet

Monica_

Hi

I would like some advice please. With me wearing thongs day and night, I have noticed that my feet are really taking a lot of punishment. I’m sure the dry air, is a contributing factor as well, but could anyone please help me with advice, product name or some home remedies. I use normal Vaseline cream, and Campher cream if I get to the South African shop, and have looked around at Coles and Woolworths, but haven’t come across anything specifically for feet.

Gee, never thought I would be dicussing my feet on the internet.....

Monica

Hi

I would like some advice please. With me wearing thongs day and night, I have noticed that my feet are really taking a lot of punishment. I’m sure the dry air, is a contributing factor as well, but could anyone please help me with advice, product name or some home remedies. I use normal Vaseline cream, and Campher cream if I get to the South African shop, and have looked around at Coles and Woolworths, but haven’t come across anything specifically for feet.

Gee, never thought I would be dicussing my feet on the internet.....

Monica

my podiatrist suggested Eulactol Heel Balm which I have seen at the pharmacy and is available over the counter. I use Neutrogena Foot Cream and find it very good also availabe at the pharmacy.

my podiatrist suggested Eulactol Heel Balm which I have seen at the pharmacy and is available over the counter. I use Neutrogena Foot Cream and find it very good also availabe at the pharmacy.

Thanks Kay

Will defiantely try. I have seen Neutrogena Cream, but didn't even realize they had a foot cream.

Monica

Hi Monica, I have used Eulactol Heel Balm for many years, it is absolutely excellent. I then saw a doctor who told me to stop wearing sandles that did not have a heel covering, so these days I do not really have a problem any longer. In the days that my heels would crack, sometimes till they bled, I would, at night, put on the heel balm pretty thick, then wrap my heels in plastic with a bandage over it to keep the plastic in place. I would try to kee this on for 24 hours and hey presto, more often than not the crack would be gone. Do try it, it definitely works.

Hi Monica, I have used Eulactol Heel Balm for many years, it is absolutely excellent. I then saw a doctor who told me to stop wearing sandles that did not have a heel covering, so these days I do not really have a problem any longer. In the days that my heels would crack, sometimes till they bled, I would, at night, put on the heel balm pretty thick, then wrap my heels in plastic with a bandage over it to keep the plastic in place. I would try to kee this on for 24 hours and hey presto, more often than not the crack would be gone. Do try it, it definitely works.

Thanks Mara, I will most definately follow your advice.

Monica

Archived