Betapyn

Guest Durbanite

Guest Durbanite

Hi All,

I know you guys in the forum are extremmely helpful and I am now in need of advice.

I get terrible headaches and still have not found a pill that would take it away without making me drowsy and sleepy, apart from Disprin Forte.

I used to take Betapyn in South Africa and sometimes I really wish I would have brought years supply :ph34r:

Does anyone here knows if there is anything similar or where to find Betapyn in Oz. :unsure:

Any advice/direction will be appreciated>>

Cheers 4 now

D

Just looking at the ingredients in Betapyn - paracetamol + codeine + caffeine + doxylamine - you might be able to ask a chemist over here for medication that contains these ingredients.

Just a quick google search looks like there's one called "Pharmacy Choice: Strong Pain Plus"

Hope this helps a bit.

Hi All,

I know you guys in the forum are extremmely helpful and I am now in need of advice.

I get terrible headaches and still have not found a pill that would take it away without making me drowsy and sleepy, apart from Disprin Forte.

I used to take Betapyn in South Africa and sometimes I really wish I would have brought years supply :ph34r:

Does anyone here knows if there is anything similar or where to find Betapyn in Oz. :unsure:

Any advice/direction will be appreciated>>

Cheers 4 now

D

The same thing is called Mersyndol (night strength) and is available over the counter at the pharmacy, there are also generics of the same product.

Guest Durbanite
The same thing is called Mersyndol (night strength) and is available over the counter at the pharmacy, there are also generics of the same product.

Great guys thank you both, Im taking notes.

I did ask a pharmacist here but I did not have all the ingredients to ask the right question, now I do.

Extremmely helpful. :ilikeit:

Oh and now I also realised that you both are dear Durbanites!!! GO SHARKS!!! Oh how I miss those days!!!

Thank you again<<<

D

:lol: Go Sharks!

I was last at the beloved stadium in 2008. It's been too long. :ilikeit:

Archived