Offroad Trailer with rooftop Tent & Other Camping Equipment for SALE

Jenn

Hi

Offroad Trailer with rooftop Tent and Other Camping & Outdoor Equipment for sale

Items for sale listed below are still in good or excellent condition. If anyone interested, please PM me for pictures, price and/or need more details.

Camp Master Offroad Trailer with rooftop tent excluding accessories

• Heavy duty - braked
  • T. 580kg; V 1020kg
  • 3 jerry cans
  • 90 litre water tank
  • Removable wooden kitchen unit - sealed in canvas cover
  • 31x10.50 R15 LT Yokohama Superdigger tyres - as new with two spare wheels

Rooftop tent - stainless steel base and canvass tent. 2400mm x 1250mm. http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=26863

Warn M8000 Winch - complete with remote control and lead. Never used. http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=26863

Hi-lift jack

Honda Generator

Aluminum Track mats

Thanx.

Jennifer

post-13660-1259918109.jpg

post-13660-1259918122.jpg

post-13660-1259918141.jpg

post-13660-1259918158.jpg

Offroad Trailer with rooftop Tent still available and going for storage in Durban on Sat 12 Dec so if anybody interested in Durban, please PM me.

Thanx

Jennifer

Offroad Trailer with rooftop Tent still available and going for storage in Durban on Sat 12 Dec so if anybody interested in Durban, please PM me.

Thanx

Jennifer

Pity youre not bringing it to Aus. A trailer like this would cost $7000 or so, and you would get lots of use for it

Mike

Hi Mike,

We thought about it but it may be a hassle to get it cleaned. I think the road worthiness, rego etc may be quite a procedure and it may not have a good resale value in Australia as an overseas vehicle.

Right now not sure where we are going to stay and how big the house and we don't have friends/relatives in Australia who may store it for us.

Jennifer

• 1 month later...

All above mentioned accessories have been sold except for trailer.

Jennifer

Jen!

I'd think twice about not cleaning the trailer. It has been done before. I saw a Venter trailer in Broome at the top of Western Australia when I was travelling around the "top end" a couple of years ago, so I know South Africans do manage to bring them into Australia and get them on the road here.

Just looking at the construction of the trailer from the piccie, I can see it looks well made and sturdy.

They do make off-road trailers in Australia . . . . . but you pay a helluva lot of dough for them! . . . . . around $20 000 to $30 000 for a top model like the one you have. That is some serious money, unless you can get one a whole lot cheaper second hand . . . . . and even then, they are rare. Most good trailers get snapped up by family members or mates before they even hit the open market and folk like you get to know about them.

Your roof top tent was sold for R3 000 . . . . . about $480 Australian.

I paid $1 800 for mine, Australian made, about 2 or 3 years ago on "special" as the last of a run out model. They're now all made in China . . . . and cost $1 000 more!

What do you reckon your trailer would be sold for in South Africa??? . . . . . and the cost of replacing it in Australia???

Think twice about getting it completely steam cleaned and put on board. Others have done it, and got their trailers into Australia.

There are places you can store your possessions, including vehicles and trailers in Australia . . . . . or just get to know someone who will do so for free.

If all else fails, get it to my place in South Australia . . . . a two day drive from Queensland.

I have acres of land.

Archived