Moving to Perth?

Taegan

WOW :ilikeit::whome::ph34r:;):ilikeit::ilikeit:

But still in South Africa

Looks nice :hug: but a bit toooo far north as I work just south of the river ! (long daily commute)

Where did you buy ?

We are moving even a bit further North ... (have Pm'd back to your message Patrice)

As I told Patrice, funnily enough, this house was built by a South African Architect about 10 years ago. Apparently in order to get more money out if the country, he sent a container load of building supplies over and built the house from that. So it has all SA doors & windows, SA locks, Vaal basins & baths, SA Taps, SA Tiles, granite slabs cut from SA etc.

It also has the built in Homefires braai which is a constant source of questions from the Aussies ... the first thing they ask is 'what is that'? Huh?? :rolleyes: I would have thought that it was blatently obvious, but I guess not. We also get lots of comments from the Aussies on the design of the house in that they find it very unique from the run of the mill Aussie house - which I guess it is for Oz, but for us Saffers, it is the typical SA 'design' :)

Nice house + stunning out-side braai area !!!! B)

We are moving even a bit further North ... (have Pm'd back to your message Patrice)

As I told Patrice, ............. :D

Thanks to everyone for the interest in the house ... just wanted to post an update that the house is now 'Under Offer' as of last night

:santa::santa::santa::santa:

(Bought by South Africans too .. :santa: )

Archived