Perth Get Together

Mary

Just a reminder to those in Perth to come along for a cup of coffee and a chat this Saturday (14th Nov) at 10am at Waldeks nursery, corner Hepburn Ave and Wanneroo Rd. Whole family welcome, there is a playground for kids. Hope you can make it :hug:

WOW :lol::unsure: What has happened here?????????????????

Is nobody but myself and Mary meeting for Coffee tomorrow morning, I really thought this was a nice idea, but perhaps everybody is a bit busy. :lol:

Shall this be canned :unsure: No use messing each other about.

What do you think? :blink:

Sheesh Kathy, I don't know.... :D

I know Noele is also going. I'll go along anyway, and see what happens...

Mary

I am going to pop in and bring a newbie........not everyone replies to posts :D

I am going to pop in and bring a newbie........not everyone replies to posts :D

That'll be great Enrica - look forward to seeing you.

That'll be great Enrica - look forward to seeing you.

Yes, I am coming along.

Noele

Hi girls,

Thanks for the lovely morning on Saturday it was great to see you all again.

Just wondered......? I remember somebody at one early stage of this Saturday planning mentioning that the guys wanted to come with as well, so I brought hubby along and a few of my friends brought theirs as well. Pity, I think we should encourage the hubbies to come as well, cause I think it is just as good for them to meet other guys as well.

But thanks again, and it is such a lovely venue.

What happened to Susan"?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi girls,

Thanks for the lovely morning on Saturday it was great to see you all again.

Just wondered......? I remember somebody at one early stage of this Saturday planning mentioning that the guys wanted to come with as well, so I brought hubby along and a few of my friends brought theirs as well. Pity, I think we should encourage the hubbies to come as well, cause I think it is just as good for them to meet other guys as well.

But thanks again, and it is such a lovely venue.

What happened to Susan"?

Hi Ladies from Perth

We going to get together on Sat 12/12 at Waldecks again. Husbands and family welcome. For newcomers the address is Waldecks Nursery, cnr Wanneroo & Hepburn Avenue, Kingsway. Over the road from Kingsway shopping centre. We meet @ 10h00, lovely venue with playground equipment for the children. Hope to see you all there.

Cheers

Noele

I won't be able to make it this month, we are flying to SA this Thursday. Hope you all have a great morning and a wonderful Christmas!

It looks like it's going to be a no show this Saturday - so we'll leave it until early next year :ilikeit:

Hi guys,

I can't make Saturday as well, a few last thingie's to do. Pity, time has crept so quick on all of us. :lol:

So yip next year might just be a better bet. :santa:

But to all of you that do attempt to make the Saturday mornings, thanks for the previous Saturday's and have a good one "Mate"........

:ilikeit::holy:

Archived